Winter Event

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,931 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

agarriberri

Bond. Jack Bond.
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Active User
Member for 5 years
"If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendour of the Mighty One... I am become Death, The shatterer of worlds." - Oppenheimer quoting the Bhagavad Gita.

DreadPirateQueen

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
It is the places where crystals are broken, or imperfect, where you find rainbows. People can be like that, too. We shine brightest from the places where we’re hurt the deepest. Rainbows trace our wounds so that some of us sparkle and dance in the light with so many colors. Each one a badge of joy to show we not only survived, but thrived. - Laurell K Hamilton

DreadPirateQueen

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Minsk: Gorb. Dis iz turnink into vun of dose plans... Hyu know – de kind vere ve keel everybody dot notices dot ve's killin' people?
Gorb: It is?
Minsk: Uh huh. And how do dose alvays end?
Gorb: De dirigible iz in flames, evryboddyz dead an' I've lost my hat.
Minsk: Dot's right. Und any plan vere you lose you hat iz?
Gorb: A bad plan?
Minsk: RIGHT AGAIN!

- Girl Genius by Phil & Kaja Foglio

chere100

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
First, an actual quote: No matter how the wind howls, the mountain cannot bow to it. -Mulan

Cause I'm ARMY and can't resist, BTS quotes: “It’s all right to not have a dream, if you have moments where you feel happiness for a while.” -Paradise (BTS)
“Life is more beautiful knowing that we’ve taken a loan on death. Even light is treasured more when there is darkness.” -RM
"I can’t just say ‘cheer up no matter what’, but in the midst of that difficulty, try to find that small happiness." -Jungkook
“Even when this rain stops, when clouds go away, I stand here, just the same.” -J-Hope
“No matter how hard it is right now, think of how the result will make you feel.” -Jimin
"Your presence can give happiness. I hope you remember that." -Jin
“Don't be trapped in someone else's dream.” -V
"I want to be a rock in my next life." -Suga.....sorry, I couldn't resist. XD Something more substantial: "I hope you don’t forget that giving up decisively also counts as courage” -Burn It (Agust D aka Suga)

EmilyLake628

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
I dont know if this counts but here is one of my favorite quotes but its from a tv show so like i said not sure if it counts

"I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that.

Peter Capalidi Doctor Who 12th Doctor

Hantusiang

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
"One often meets his destiny on a road he takes to avoid it"
from the famous philosopher, Master Oogway. (jk its from kungfu panda. That movie slap)

Manish12345

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
A journey will have pain and failure. It is not only the steps forward that we must accept. It is the stumbles. The trials. The knowledge that we will fail. That we will hurt those around us.
But if we stop, if we accept the person we are when we fail, the journey ends. That failure becomes our destination.
-Dalinar Kholin, Oathbringer

Manish12345

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
The most important step a man can take. It's not the first one, is it? It's the next one, always the next one.
-Dalinar Kholin, Oathbringer

Manish12345

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Remember that Death is lighter than a feather, but that Duty is heavier than a mountain.
-al'Lan Mandragoran to Rand Al Thor, The Wheel of Time

Esha

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years

"All I can say is that you make me... you make me into someone I couldn't even imagine. You make me happy, even when you're awful. I would rather be with you - even the you that you seem to think is diminished - than with anyone else in the world."

—Me Before You.

dumpchim

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
"No matter what kind of wisdom dictates you the option you pick, no one will be able to tell if it's right or wrong until you arrive to some sort of outcome from your choice."

- Levi Ackerman, Attack On Titan

Last edited:

Tempestive

In Love Lv4️⃣
Green Thumb
Member for 4 years
"The Creed of the Assassin's Brotherhood teaches us that nothing is forbidden to us. Once, I thought that meant we were free to do as we would. To pursue our ideals, no matter the cost. I understand now. Not a grant of permission. The Creed is a warning. Ideals too easily give way to dogma. Dogma becomes fanaticism. No higher power sits in judgement of us. No supreme being watches to punish us for our sins. In the end, only we ourselves can guard against our obsessions. Only we can decide whether the road we walk carries too high a toll.

We believe ourselves redeemers, avengers, saviors. We make war on those who oppose us, and they in turn make war on us. We dream of leaving our stamp upon the world...even as we give our lives in a conflict that will be recorded in no history book. All that we do, all that we are, begins and ends with ourselves."

Arno Dorian, circa 1780 CE
(Assassin's Creed Unity)

Status
Not open for further replies.