Mod apk WitchSpring4 v2.5 Mod Menu(updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,432 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 2.7/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years

Witchspring4 2.5

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Legacy

Download Link
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 277 times

OBB (Choose One):
+++READ INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS FIRST+++

Variant 1 (Zipped)
Variant 2 (Non Zipped)

• This Little Queen, called a Witch, rules over the Ürphean continent.

She trains hard to conquer all the continents.

She orders her minions to collect magic ingredients,

or goes on explorations by herself.

The items she crafts enhance her powers.

The Warriors retaliate harder, as Moccamori becomes more powerful...

To face numerous dangers that despise her...

Will Moccamori realize her dream?

The Tale of Moccamori the Little Queen

Released on December 19, 2019

•   
    No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• +++NOTE: If you get stuck on loading screen or face black screen issues use Parallel Space App (Link from playstore).+++

1. Recover by using "focus on defense" during battle
    • Recover HP (Recover Max HP instead of the normal amount)
    • Recover MP (Recover MP equal to Max HP instead of normal amount)

2. Easy Soul Stone Upgrade (Works after upgrading soul stone normally one time)

3. Items Increase Instead of Decreasing:
    • Shop (Sell items to increase them, kind of a coins mod too)
    • Crafting (Crafting ingredients increase)
    • Consume (Consuming items during battle) *New*

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

+++NOTE: If you get stuck on loading screen or face black screen issues use Parallel Space App (Link from playstore).+++

Download APK and Install normally.
    For OBB, due to archive errors I uploaded another version of OBB that is not archived (Variant 2).

Installing Archived(Variant 1) OBB:
    • Extract the folder containing OBB to Android/obb/
    • Done!

Installing Non Archived(Variant 2) OBB:
    • First create a folder named "com.kiwiwalks.witchspring4" (without quotes) in Android/obb.
    • Copy/Move the downloaded file to the newly created folder.
    • Done!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Legacy and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kiwiwalks.witchspring4&hl=en

Last edited:
Downloaded 77 times

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats!

Jmayes414

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Cannot open or extract OBB files. It says the file is corrupted. I tried a few apps to get it to work.

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
Cannot open or extract OBB files. It says the file is corrupted. I tried a few apps to get it to work.
Try downloading again with a different device. If you still face issues I will try (my upload speeds are crippling low) to upload the whole archive again.

Jmayes414

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Try downloading again with a different device. If you still face issues I will try (my upload speeds are crippling low) to upload the whole archive again.
Alright, so I tried again on both my android emulator and my PC, and both gave the same error. Sorry, I don't mean to be a bother!

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
Alright, so I tried again on both my android emulator and my PC, and both gave the same error. Sorry, I don't mean to be a bother!
No Problem, I will start uploading the OBB later today. I will notify you when its done.

YemYem

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
S
I got the error of a black screen after the boy in the prologue tells me to follow him.
Same issue. Can't add the game to parallel space.
Post automatically merged:

(y)

Last edited:
WitchSpring4 v2.5 Mod Menu(updated) was released by Legacy and 14332 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.