💬 Review Woodoku - Block Puzzle Games by PatchyBandi

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,878 happy users since 2014.
Register

PatchyBandi

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Name of the app you are reviewing: Woodoku - Block Puzzle Games

It is a block puzzle game by Tripledot, where you get 3 random shapes and fill it in a 9 by 9 box. Players earn points when they fill a 3 by 3 box or a row of 9 boxes. Players lose when they have no more space for the new pieces.

Review:
The game was pre-installed into my device. I played it when I took a break from work. My relative and I enjoyed beating each other's scores. It also keeps the highest score of how much you cleared. There are 17 other translations which can be awesome to play with your foreign friend who doesn't speak your language.

It is rather an easy game to play, because there is not much thinking involved; unless you are going to lose. Two things I can predict players would do is fit everything into a corner or to immediately clear the pieces and make room.

There are 19 different types of shapes. The game will give you the same piece but rotated. Sometimes there will be hints if you don't make a move.

There are 3 gameplay features; which are classic, daily, and journey. I mostly play classic, because I do not find the other features interesting or new. Daily and journey just have random pieces on the board. Then you have to clear it, until you reach the requirements.

The game's visuals are wood themed. Even though there is no music, it is satisfying to hear the sound of picking up wood pieces and dropping them. Also when you clear the pieces.

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes, because it requires little brain power and fun to play to relieve stress.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐