Word Game: Would You Rather?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,237 happy users since 2014.
Register

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Cats 😍

My turn ... Would you rather rather kill a innocent man or go to the jail for the the crime you didn't do ?

Hindustani

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Oh, my turn my turn........umm, what should I ask.😂😄

Would you time travel in past to make a history or travel in future to explore next centuries?

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years

Would you time travel in past to make a history or travel in future to explore next centuries?
You didn't answer the question man.

Hindustani

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Cats 😍

My turn ... Would you rather rather kill a innocent man or go to the jail for the the crime you didn't do ?
Better kill someone innocent. World is filled with selfish people and I don't wanna waste my life for a single person.
Post automatically merged:

What would uou do if you will be on mybplace in that question of yours?

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years

Man too difficult for me 😅 but I would go to the past 😁

My turn ... Ok so ... would you rather prefer to go to the moon or the mars ?

Hindustani

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Man too difficult for me 😅 but I would go to the past 😁

My turn ... Ok so ... would you rather prefer to go to the moon or the mars ?
I would rather go to any Jupiter moon having some signs of life

So, would you rather use someone for your benefits or get used by someone e

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I would rather go to any Jupiter moon having some signs of life

So, would you rather use someone for your benefits or get used by someone e
Good question man ... I will never chose any of these but if I need to choose , I would go for first option 😁
So ok ... Easy question ... Would you rather prefer to sleep in day time and wake at night or vice versa ?

Hindustani

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Good question man ... I will never chose any of these but if I need to choose , I would go for first option 😁
So ok ... Easy question ... Would you rather prefer to sleep in day time and wake at night or vice versa ?
I sleep daily at 4 AM and wake up at 10 AM.
So, it would be easy to just follow than to change whole schedule

Insanely question in front of you Gouro, don't take this one lightly.😍😌😏

Would you rather be born as a gay or walk nude in the main streets?

😁😁 Just remmembered a Discovery channel episode on something like this. So, thought to ask you. In that question a girl is asked that what she will do if 1 million dollars are given to her. She said I will walk ............. in the dtreets.😒😒

Last edited:

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I sleep daily at 4 AM and wake up at 10 AM.
So, it would be easy to just follow than to change whole schedule

Insanely question in front of you Gouro, don't take this one lightly.😍😌😏

Would you rather be born as a gay or walk nude in the main streets?

😁😁 Just remmembered a Discovery channel episode on something like this. So, thought to ask you. In that question a girl is asked that what she will do if 1 million dollars are given to her. She said I will walk ............. in the dtreets.😒😒
Lol never doubt my courage 😂 ... Gimme a Joker mask and I will go for 2nd option 🤣

Ok you rather prefer to die eating your favourite food or favourite drink ?

reiiisan

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Ok would you prefer to die eating your favourite food or favourite drink ?
I think drinking? Although If I were to die while drinking or eating I'd probably choke and It'd be very uncomfortable...

Would you rather start a new town with a few other people in the middle of nowhere or live in a prosperous town that's already built even though you don't agree with some of its rules?

PowerTrix9

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
prosperous town i guess:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

would you rather live in a mansion or a space station?
choose wisely one time offer

MCmaniac2004

Math Wizard
Member for 2 years
space station cause I get to float around in zero gravity

would you rather step on legos or hot coals?
choose wisely cause they both HURT!!!

Mrach31

✨Your Daddy✨
Member for 4 years
space station cause I get to float around in zero gravity

would you rather step on legos or hot coals?
choose wisely cause they both HURT!!!
Definitely lego, We Asian use Jagged stones as therapy, LMAO

Anyway, this thread looks fun! Looks like I'm way too late for the train 😅

STILL! would You rather lose your phone, or would you rather lose your access to clean water for a week? (You can still drink dirty water)

Another Coffee

Sbennytopia's Royal Hatter
Member for 5 years
My phone, most definitely. My current one was given to me by my job some years ago since i didn't have a personal one........I didn't have a personal because i broke it against a wall some years before that xD I simply don't like them.

Stay standing for the entire day, or sitting and unable to change posture for the entire day? :eek:

Mrach31

✨Your Daddy✨
Member for 4 years
My phone, most definitely. My current one was given to me by my job some years ago since i didn't have a personal one........I didn't have a personal because i broke it against a wall some years before that xD I simply don't like them.

Stay standing for the entire day, or sitting and unable to change posture for the entire day? :eek:
Oof You're tough, I don't think I can live a day without my gadget, especially my phone, it practically part of my limb, since i brought it absolutely anywhere with me even when I'm bathing, lol..

Anyway, I'd rather standing still all day, I might not as strong as I used to, but in highschool I was trained to stand still all day in the middle of the day in Paskibra (I'm not sure what dyou call it, but it basically a group of people who's responsible to hoist our nationality flag).
And losing consciousness while standing still doest sound so bad 🤣

Now, would you rather drenched in sweat nonstop all day while hanging with your friends, or would You rather drenched in sweat nonstop all day in front of you co-workers at the office?

Blasphemy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 2 years
Drenched in sweat nonstop all day while hanging with your friends. If they tease me, at least I can slather them with my sweat whereas with coworkers, rubbing my hands all over their face to spread my sweat would probably get me fired. Also I don't want to ruin my office chair.

I don't remember where I saw this but if you had to live in a cage forever, would you rather the bars be horizontal, or vertical?

Mrach31

✨Your Daddy✨
Member for 4 years
Drenched in sweat nonstop all day while hanging with your friends. If they tease me, at least I can slather them with my sweat whereas with coworkers, rubbing my hands all over their face to spread my sweat would probably get me fired. Also I don't want to ruin my office chair.

I don't remember where I saw this but if you had to live in a cage forever, would you rather the bars be horizontal, or vertical?
After some thought, I think I'd go for horizontal bars, while you can get a better point of view inside a vertical bars, horizontal bars cage could be useful for some self entertain purpose (while you're bored in a small square for years, a little thing could be entertaining), the view won't change anyway..

Would you rather not being able to move every single inch of your body anymore but have your relatives around and loving you or would you rather have a highly contagious and incurable diseases so that absolutely nobody want to get near you but you still able to function like normal in your mansion and have your need fulfilled every single day?

Ravenade

Savage Lv6️⃣
Green Thumb
Member for 2 years
Have a highly contagious and incurable diseases so that absolutely nobody want to get near me but I still able to function like normal in my mansion and have my need fulfilled every single day because I love being alone and it wasn't stated that cats are infected with my disease.

Would you rather never take a bath for your whole life or never clean your buttcheeks after pooping? :BADKasami: