WordWeb Pro

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,921 happy users since 2014.
Register

Mayflowers

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello!

I was wondering if anyone here had WordWeb Pro and would be up for making a post here on the forum to download it? It's a desktop thesaurus/dictionary combo that doesn't require internet (the base of it doesn't, anyway) and has been my lifesaver more than once when writing papers and my internet's gone out. I've been using it for years, and intend to buy it eventually (sigh that broke college student life right now...), and figured sBenny is an A+ place to start. As a sidenote, I'm not sure if it's possible to get it bundled into one download, but there are also several add-on, sorta extension-like dictionaries/thesauruses/word lists/etc. It'd be awesome if they could be added, but I'm not too fussed, since I've been using the base one for ever and the update for that looks great all on its own.

Website/Download:
WordWeb: English dictionary, thesaurus, and word finder software.

WordWeb Pro Features:
WordWeb: How it works
WordWeb: Features

Add-Ons:
WordWeb: Optional Dictionaries
WordWeb: Word Lists

Recent Update:
WordWeb: What's New

Sorry if this sounds like a tall order! I was honestly be just grateful for simple vanilla WordWeb Pro, too, especially since it was recently updated, I think :)

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
Here you go. I upload it a few days earlier but its the latest version I think. It also comes with several reference bundles too.

Mayflowers

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Here you go. I upload it a few days earlier but its the latest version I think. It also comes with several reference bundles too.
Thank you so much! I had completely forgotten about this post, and seeing this made me really happy :)

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years