💬 Review World conqueror 3

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,592 happy users since 2014.
Register

Zahkov

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: World conqueror 3

A mod of the popular strategy games, world conqueror 3.

Review:
Works great. Free shopping is amazing. Love it. A few bugs, the game sometimes doesn't remembers that you bought something, but overall it's great. I do suggest this game. But as I said, a few little bugs. In case of the game itself, it works perfectly fine. The mod is also useful. Again, I do suggest it. I hope this review is useful. The mod could use some work, to start, the game forgets the purchase, sometimes its not successful, but sounds good to me, just as my father once said. The modder is pretty active, so i'm sure this mod will get updated when it needs.
Works great. Free shopping is amazing. Love it. A few bugs, the game sometimes doesn't remembers that you bought something, but overall it's great. I do suggest this game. But as I said, a few little bugs. In case of the game itself, it works perfectly fine. The mod is also useful. Again, I do suggest it. I hope this review is useful. The mod could use some work, to start, the game forgets the purchase, sometimes its not successful, but sounds good to me, just as my father once said. The modder is pretty active, so i'm sure this mod will get updated when it needs.

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes I do.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐