Mod apk WorldNeverland Elnea Kingdom v2.4.3 - Unlimited Money/Free Shopping, Premium Enabled etc (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,869 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

WorldNeverland Elnea Kingdom v2.4.3

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Sbenny
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 112 times

• Enjoy a free life with love and adventure. Quests, battles, item gathering, harvest, love, marriage, even raising children. An easy-going, relaxed play experience.
    Real life takes on new meaning.

Features of World Neverland - Elnea Kingdom for Android:

• Detailed 3D Graphics
    • Meet many new funny characters
    • Complete various interesting tasks
    • Purchase costumes and items to make your character cool
    • Perform a lot of unique activities, from Fishing to Harvesting
    • Combat against other players
    • Play dungeon battles
    This game is a kingdom simulator, with a vast kingdom that enjoys all four seasons, has a deep social system, and with people and animals all going about their lives. All the people in the kingdom are controlled by AI, not others online. In Japan, it has installed over 800 thousand. Have fun by downloading the MOD APK of WorldNeverland - Elnea Kingdom for free, at Sbenny.com!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• Free Shopping (read notes below)
    Unlimited Money/bea (read notes below)
    Premium Enabled (Deluxe Services Active)
    Fast Travel Enabled
    No Cheat Detection
    Fake Maintenance Removed
    Developer Mode Detection Removed

Notes
    : go to Yano Market (or any locations where you can buy stuff with your Gold coins) and everything you'll buy will be free. Also, if you sell it back, you'll gain a lot of Money. Please note, due to the way this MOD is designed, you cannot purchase things which cost Gems, altough you might see everything also costs 0 gems. This is an intended feature, to avoid bans. If you need to make a Gems purchase, please switch to the original/Google Play version of this game and make the legit gem purchase, as you can create an account from the settings to easily sync progresses across devices or to not lose your progresses when you reinstall/update the game.

As kindly explained by @mafleah here: 🎮 MOD APK - WorldNeverland Elnea Kingdom v2.3.2 - Unlimited Money/Free Shopping, Premium Enabled etc (updated) , please switch to the Google Play version if you intend to buy or use gems and to keep your account safe.

IMPORTANT! READ IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS PLAYING THE MOD APK: Make sure to play the Google Play version first, and to create an Account from "Settings -> Account Settings" at the bottom-left of the screen, then select "Send Data to Server". Altough this MOD is designed to be playable on both rooted or non-rooted devices, you need to be on a non-rooted device the first time (when you play the Google Play version) or it'll be impossible to create the account as it'll show a fake "Maintenance" screen related to the fact the original game is detecting root on your device. After you create the account, you can switch to the MOD version, and installing the MOD over the original version without uninstalling it first might work, too (either on a rooted or non-rooted device). If you keep saying Maintenance Screen and you're on a Rooted device, please try again on a non-rooted one.

MOD Changelog:
    13 Nov 2020

• Cost reduced from 800 to 600 SB Points (25% discount)

18 Dec 2020
    - Cost reduced from 600 to 400 SB Points (33% discount)

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.althi.elnea.en

RoeExinani

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
✌️ Community Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 3 years
Thanks for the mod!

Mavin

⭐?️SBENNY MARSHAL?️⭐
Member for 6 years
Nice..thanks alot

Mavin

⭐?️SBENNY MARSHAL?️⭐
Member for 6 years
Same thing happened to me...

fujiwaranovan

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
thnks , it work, i hope i will never got banned lol , and hope will get more fiture in the future

Mavin

⭐?️SBENNY MARSHAL?️⭐
Member for 6 years
Lol..got banned..well time to move on from this.

Kuromi

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years

Sandnaise

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
I forgot a thing and noe I'm not gonna wait 150 days to get unripe fruit because I need to broke with my boyfriend in the game but I still don't know I want to reset but I still don't know if when the year end and I have the shiznee temple disguise I will get the priest job I think first I should see and I surprisingly I have seen the same name skin color and face of my in game boyfriend in a little famous YouTube of the game I like

Sandnaise

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
If u get banned just restart the app and click login again the game will start like normal so if you altered because that just calm down and try that it happened to me a lot but now I'm relaxed
But now I'm nervous if I don't get the priest job with the disguise .___.
I'm confused XD

Sandnaise

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
If I reset I still have my hack on the new account??? I want to be priest in the game someone please answer or someoen that have done that and the hack is still there I'm nervous

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
If I reset I still have my hack on the new account??? I want to be priest in the game someone please answer or someoen that have done that and the hack is still there I'm nervous
You can still use the hack if you reset your game. The license is allowed on two devices.

fujiwaranovan

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
i noticed now , every time the game get new event , the account will get banned , i had already try it with 2 account , and every time new event always got maintenance notice or banned ..so sad lol but thank bro

Kuromi

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
Status
Not open for further replies.