NSFW/18+ eBook Wraith King (Wraith King #1) by Jack Porter

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,270 happy users since 2014.
Register

Rate this eBook:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years

Azura Shadow

Download Link (how to download?)
Only Pro members can fully access NSFW (18+) content, so you'll need to unlock access to NSFW content by subscribing to our Pro membership to verify your age, using the "Monthly Pro Membership + Access to NSFW section" or just the "Access to NSFW section" upgrade. Find out more: Account Upgrades.
If you're already upgraded, just like to this thread to unlock the NSFW content.
eBook Link:
Code:
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/51135809-wraith-king?ac=1&from_search=true&qid=7ZEciNxLZ6&rank=1

eBook Description:
Dead or Alive?

Either way, I woke up in Hell, and that's not even the worst part.

It turns out, this Hell is being terrorized by an evil Wraith King, who also happens to control a portal that could bring me back to our world.

So here I am, preparing for battle against an army of ten thousand wraiths, Hellhounds, and sorcerers.

Even with a succubus and an army of warrior elves by my side, I still don't know if we stand a chance.

Warning: Wraith King is a medieval portal fantasy intended for mature readers 18+. It contains explicit relationships with multiple women in a harem, as well as medieval warfare, nudity, and sensuous warrior females who find Jon to be different from the men of their world. And while Jon finds himself having more fun in Hell than he would have imagined, the dangers are real, with blood, violence, and epic battle scenes galore.