Xbox games

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,758 happy users since 2014.
Register

JulieD

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
At the moment I have been playing MEL*, Cyberpunk 2077, Gears, The Outer Worlds to name a few 😊 I would love to hear what everyone else is playing and recommend which games are worth downloading.

*( in case you wonder what MEL stands for its Mass Effect Legendary )

Keep cool and keep gaming JC

Sarahmunn

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Right know I primarily play red dead redemption 2 story mode I tried to get into the online mode but a lot of people are jerks to the point you are kinda wishing you go a few hours without interacting with another player which kinda defeats the purpose of playing with others if that is what you are aiming for so I decided to tryout eso and fallout 76. I like Eso more because I like playing as a healer which I haven't done in games before and just wielding magic in general plus the housing and furniture is cool. As for a game I recommend downloading Assassin's Creed Syndicate. Pretty much most of the Assassin games are fun but I loved playing as the Frye twins and getting to build up your gang and the solid supporting characters I mean they aren't Leonardo but they still shine in there own right.
Just give Rogue a miss if you start to branch out into the other games if you are more into a solid story or are drawn in by the promise of getting to play as a Templar because shay Cormac is just disappointing and the story basically could have never happened expect for the poor communication skills from every character, some cheap emotional tricks from the writers, the assassins being very incompetent which is really surprising and a turn from what we have seen from them before that, and Cormac being really naive and then pretty much becoming everything he hates by the end which could have been fun to play if done right but instead you just end up playing a character you want to strangle and yell some sense into or at least I did lol.
The grey area they tried to play would have made sense if he had left the assassins and never joined the templars and hunted assassins or even joined them for resources and later betrayed them and tried to destroy both groups would have truly been a Rogue then.
On the other hand if they truly wanted to bring nuance to the Templar Order they could have shown Shay truly coming to resonate with the Templar code and getting to see how each individual member with the order does things and applies the code. Maybe Shay does truly believe that peace, happiness and true freedom can only be achieved through the absence of free will or at least letting people have only an illusion of freewill and comes to see that the freedom and freewill that the assassins want leads to death and choas however we never get to actually see any of that instead shay just seems like a young person that the Templars feed half truths too, stroke his ego a bit, and use like a weapon to better kill assassins. Through I will say some of the Templars were more complex and interesting but we already saw that with Haytham and they do it ten times better with him. Not to mention it fails to really show assassins in a bad light it basically just makes them not pay any attention to the creed for zero reason, and assassin leadership refusing to listen because i don't know and also making hasty and poor decisions... also what happened to the council i distinctly remember most assassin groups having a council or at least a group of people working together to make decisions with the exception of Altiar and the master in his time but it is just Acilles then. The assassins became currupt and also incompetent but it still doesn't actually cast any doubt on the creed and make you questions whether the assassins as a whole are right.
The only thing i walked away with is some Templars are good or at least not wholly evil and assassins can be corrupted... Which I already knew from Haytham and Connor, and Altair's mentor and the assassins that followed him respectably. Ultimately i loved the gamplay but the story was terrible. This turned into an essay about Rogue but yeah this was fun.

Happy gaming.

ClairDon

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
I'm playing GTA 5, The Elder Scrolls, The Witches, and NFS PayBack, and I'm also interested in finding new games to play. What can you say about Cyberpunk? Is it worth spending money?