💬 Review Xiaomi Redmi 5A by DDEVELOPER

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,691 happy users since 2014.
Register

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
Reviewed Device: Xiaomi Redmi 5A

Description
A Good Budget Mobile under 7000 INR which has two variants 2GB/16GB AND 3GB/32GB .
I am using the 2GB/16GB variant since October 2018. It has been 21 Months and I can provide a brief overview about it.
The Device lags but after a hard reset every month it starts working fine. Battery has some issues but its ok. Speed is good for basic stuff such as chatting,streaming but it is recommended for low end use only. Both the cameras are enough but if you want to capture good photos then never go for it. It supports 4G and you can get up to 6-8 MBPS on an excellent carrier but nothing above it. I have not tested WIFI. You cannot play heavy games such as PUBG or Fortnite because it has Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor which a bottom line chipset. If you Appreciate my review then give a like.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐

Things I like
It is a best device for Basic Users. You can do chatting,surfing,streaming and basic stuff. you can also do light gaming.

Things I don't like
Due to its low performance and Camera Quality. You cannot do gaming on it though you can do light gaming on it. Now these days Good mobiles have arrived with the same price of this mobile with better features for example Realme Devices.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
Because of its features at a low price. It has all the basic functions which a user needs. It can fulfill your daily needs but nothing above then that.