💬 Review Xiaomi Redmi 6A (3GB RAM version) by PDannyQ

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,059 happy users since 2014.
Register

PDannyQ

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: Xiaomi Redmi 6A (3GB RAM version)

Description
Let's start with it's features:
Android 8.1, Dual SIM, microUSB 2.0
The screen is 5.45", with 720 x 1440 pixels of resolution
Back Camera 13MP, front camera 5MP, video of 1080pixels, 30fps.
3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory (There is also a 2GB RAM, 16GB memory)
Battery 3000mAh (not removable).

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
--The 3GB memory is perfect for medium users (games, SM, Videocalls), it can run smoothly 2 videocalls at the same time in it's divided screen, as well as some academyc/work apps.
--As far as games go, online games run ok as long as they are not too heavy or RAM eaters. I'll say this is a perfect device for work and school, not that much for games.
--The hadware itself is sturdy and take falls from 1m-1.5m pretty well and the resolution is good too.
--Charges fast, in an hour or less you have battery for 9hr of uninterrupted use
--The price is SO LOW for what it offers.

Things I don't like
--Well, speaking about heavy games or 5 apps in the background the cellphone starts to heat up to the point of make your hand sweat.
--The screen is small for the divided screen so is hard to work with it, more so if you want to read.
--The battery falls short, even if it charges quickly.
--The camera is not so good, doesn't make much from it's 13M.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
I'd recommend it if you have little money and are going to do ligth online games or use it only for home school/office, it's cheap, it's sturdy and it can last for 2 years even if you drop it a lot (i know haha).
If you want way heavier games or need strong performance, search for something else.