💬 Review Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 by Ferrera21omen

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,285 happy users since 2014.
Register

Ferrera21omen

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Reviewed Device: Xiaomi Redmi Note 7

xiaomi-redmi-note-7-price-malaysia-1.jpg

Description
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 is powered by a Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 (14 nm) CPU processor with 4GB RAM, 64/128GB or 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM. The device also has a 6.3-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen (1080 x 2340 pixels, 409 ppi) display. It has a Dual: 48 MP, f/1.8, 1/2", 0.8µm, PDAF + 5 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor rear camera and supports Wifi, GPS, 3G and 4G LTE. It packs in a Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery at 8.1mm device thickness and weight 186g, running on Android 9.0 (Pie); MIUI 10.

The latest Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 price in Malaysia market starts from RM699. It is available in Blue, Black, Twilight Gold colours.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
As u can see, it has chipset Snapdragon 660 ..its really good for gaming and the camera its pretty decent..top performance and nice durability.

Things I don't like
I have a problem where the lcd is touched automatically ..thats annoy me when im watching YouTube.. and the design of the camera make me worry...if the phone drop and the camera hits first ,its really gonna crack.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
I'll recommend this to gaming users that trying to search for cheap gaming phone.

Goud241

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Nice phone. But note 9 pro max is best in mi.

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month