💬 Review Y6 2018 by macmacsalazar

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,375 happy users since 2014.
Register

macmacsalazar

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Reviewed Device: Y6 2018

Description
The Huawei Y6 2018 has its imperfections but for an entry-level smartphone, its specs are competitive. While its performance is average, the good viewing experience, camera quality, and face unlock capabilities are what it makes the device unique than the other smartphones out in the market. This device is one of our recommended smartphones if users are tight on budget

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
The device is slim and tight making it easier to carry everyday. For its price, it looks decent enough. The camera is very good under adequate lighting. It also has face unlock option for extra security. Lastly for its price, it has good specs.

Things I don't like
The processor and gpu is outdated compare to other phones in the market. Its battery life is also short. Finally, it does not have a magnetic and orientation sensor.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
There are better phones out there. This one is kind of outdated but if you find one with a very low price, it is something to think about.

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
Any specs about the phone that you can tell us? @macmacsalazar and Are you sure about it being outdated? The released of the phone is 2 years ago i say it’s ok, more like a budget phone. Thanks for reviewing it :giggle::giggle:

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month