You are offered a million dollars, but to claim it you must enter the last video game you played, and stay there for a year.

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,790 happy users since 2014.
Register

VerneJules

Recluse
eBook Releaser
Member for 6 years
If you accept the money, how's life there?

Jiny

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Life is a never-ending cycle of death 😭 The last game I played was Apex Legends which is a battle royale game. I'd be thrown into match, probably die, and then be put into a new match. Oh gosh, the trauma...

The only good thing is I would have the chance to meet and talk to the in-game characters, which would be awesome. But we'd all probably be busy fighting enemies and trying to stay alive, haha.

Ife

Sbennytopia's Asocial Pirate 🏴‍☠️
Member for 5 years
The last game I played was whispers: the sea's lost daughter. I'd actually love being a mermaid so no complains here 😏. Might even decide to stay when the year runs out.

AAA111BBB222

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
My life is full of jumpscares. My last game is Resident Evil 7: Biohazard

I'm already very happy if i lasts for 1 month(・∀・)

CruelAngel

Gaming Fanatic Extraordinaire
Active User
Member for 5 years
Last game that I played was Cyberpunk 2077. And while the world is pretty cool, I am not sure how I would feel seeing all the npc's glitching all over the place XD

But jokes aside, I would definitely get all the cyberware I could afford lol

Unohana

The Explorer of Sbenny
Member for 3 years
Darn summertime saga. (I'm just joking please don't take it seriously)

Sammy0381

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
Uhh I was playing Skyrim maybe if I was playing as my 102 level character. But if not no I wouldn't not even for a million dollars cause dragons are hard in to kill in the game imagine real life lol.

YannyBunny

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 1 year
I was playing Fallout new vegas and, I'm surviving. I should be okay as long as I don't see another deathclaw 😰

nomevisss

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 1 year
If i'm talking about traditional experiences, then i'm screwed because it was Bayonetta 1 in difficult mode (i got burnout trying to get excellent at it lmao).

If it's through walkthroughs then that'll be God Of War Rägnarok, that's nice for me because i feel protected by daddy Kratos.

If it's all traditional experiences in all types of video games, then i'll have a blast because it's Kim Kardashian Hollywood, lmao.

KingKaiser

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
stardew valley so i just have to go to bed repeatedly until a year has passed but why would i do that?

Kellanoa

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
Since my last video game was Dead by Daylight, imagine how you could possibly survive in that realm of entities while dealing with deadly encounters with dreadful killers and murderers and meeting other survivors who might be your ally or the reason for your death where in that game. So, let's just say I accept the million dollar offer, and then my life is full of pain and suffering, and I might also go to a mental asylum using that million dollar money to treat what mental abuse i get.

Toshi

𝘯𝘰𝘰𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘰𝘵
Member for 5 years
I recently replayed Corpse Party... :dogerime:

Darshanaveyond1234

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
I am playing Chained Echoes these days. And the characters are in the middle of a war. s**t.

Anaxagoras

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Forza Horizon 5. So long as I actually drove carefully as to not get myself killed in a car accident (or the game's invulnerability remained), it would probably be pretty fun.

PoorKid028

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Valorant. Im dead 1st round. But I also played roblox lol... can I just stay there?

sherrys

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I don't play video games? Can I still participate 🤣