Choices: Stories You Play

Here is a group for all lovers of the Choices game to meet and discuss their favorite stories!

Quick Overview

Category
Games
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Your Favorite Choices Stories

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Heya Everyone!

What are your all-time favorite stories on Choices?

Personally, I love the Royal Romance, Bloodbound, and the Crown & The Flame.

Chione Jem

not caffeinated enough
Member for 5 years
Ride-or-Die! I know majority of the fandom hated this book but It's my favorite. I also love TC&TF, Nightbound, TH:M, Open Heart (ahem sorry but Ethan excluded) and I'm really digging BOL&S so far. I have huge faith that it won't disappoint. 💕

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
Bloodbound, The Elementalists, and Perfect Match might be my favorites. I also like The Royal Romance. I played it the 3 books with "Liam" as my LI then replayed with Maxwell as my LI. Love that boy! 🥰

Ride-or-Die! I know majority of the fandom hated this book but It's my favorite. I also love TC&TF, Nightbound, TH:M, Open Heart (ahem sorry but Ethan excluded) and I'm really digging BOL&S so far. I have huge faith that it won't disappoint. 💕
I thought I was the only one who wasn't into Ethan! I feel like the fandom swoons over her him, but I'm more into Rafael and Bryce.

Chione Jem

not caffeinated enough
Member for 5 years
Bloodbound, The Elementalists, and Perfect Match might be my favorites. I also like The Royal Romance. I played it the 3 books with "Liam" as my LI then replayed with Maxwell as my LI. Love that boy! 🥰

I thought I was the only one who wasn't into Ethan! I feel like the fandom swoons over her him, but I'm more into Rafael and Bryce.
My LI's Bryce. I was going to play a Rafael route on another account but well, he's with Sora now. I feel like a clown. 🤡😂

Last edited:

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
My LI's Bryce. I was going to play a Rafael route on another account but well, he's with Sora now. I feel like a clown. 🤡😂
Oh no! That makes me sad. I was waiting for Open Heart to fully release before playing it. Right now, I'm playing "Hero" and "It Lives Beneath."

jasbunny

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Open Heart, Blades of Light and Shadow, Endless Summer, Mother of the Year, A Courtesan of Rome, and the It Lives series. I like books that are more plot-heavy, with romance being a side thing instead of the main focus.

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
I agree with your sentiment about liking books that are more plot heavy, @jasbunny! I just finished the "It Lives" series, and I really liked it, especially "It Lives Beneath!" I really want to get into "Endless Summer," since it seems to be popular with the fandom, but I'm having a hard time getting through Book 2.

Yengszki05

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I love Blades of light and shadow, open heart, elementalist and the new book about pirates. Still OG in my heart are the freshman, endless summer, fire and crown

Jovie20

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Desire & Decorum/ Passport to Romance/ Nightbound/ Open heart/ The Elementalists/ Blades of light and shadow/ Platinum/
Distant Shores/ Sunkissed/ Save the date/ Mother of the year. I also like the "It lives" series, I wish they would make more horror books

Toshi

𝘯𝘰𝘰𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘰𝘵
Member for 5 years
When I started playing the app back in 2016, I instantly got hooked on The Crown And The Flame Series. Definitely my favorite, along with Endless Summer, Royal Romance, and Open Heart (god this one is a treasure among the new books).

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
Have you all seen the preview for "The Nanny Affair"? When I saw it, it immediately reminded me of "Chapters" book covers.

Chione Jem

not caffeinated enough
Member for 5 years
Have you all seen the preview for "The Nanny Affair"? When I saw it, it immediately reminded me of "Chapters" book covers.

I've seen it and my first thought was "No."

But I'm still hoping it'll turn out like the books I thought I'll hate but end up loving like MOTY. I'm more interested in this one from the newsletter. Do you think they'll let us act like a total b-word? lol 😂 I'm sort of tired of our MCs being nice all the time.

Attachments

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
@elliements, I wonder if they're trying to test the waters to see if something more Chapters-like will be successful. If it is, they'll probably release more books like it. I'm definitely going to give it a try regardless. I hope it's good.

Yes, I was iffy about MOTY, but quickly fell in love with it. The kid was amazing, and the LIs were hard to choose from! I love books like that!

Ooh, I missed that! I was so focused on voting and "The Nanny Affair" that I totally glanced by that. I welcome it! I love sassy MCs! What did you vote for in the poll, btw?

Chione Jem

not caffeinated enough
Member for 5 years
@lushorange I chose the second option. It seemed like the less boring one for me. I really want stories like ILITW/ILB or TH:M. I'm not into "forbidden romance" like the first option is saying and the third one is just, like, having a boss like Gordon Ramsay? I don't want anyone calling me an id**t sandwich, even if they're hot. 😂

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
@elliements, I'm a sucker for overdramatic buzz words, so they had me at "forbidden" and "scandal." I'm not looking forward to the political part, though. That part doesn't appeal to me.

I finished the "It Lives" series last week, and I really liked it. I liked "It Lives Beneath" better, and I wish they'd do another one. I'd love more Tom!