Your favourite food?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,473 happy users since 2014.
Register

Rosina

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 1 year
I just would like to know what you guys favourite food is i would love to try different other kinds of foods too

Mrach31

✨Your Daddy✨
Member for 4 years
Man, I'm not even sure what's my favorite food, but I mostly like anything spicy, but if i have to pick one, 1 thing that popped on my mind right now is "Gado-gado" haha, it's a traditional food from my country..
Oh i love this chineese food i believe it's pronounced "Guotiao" there(?), but we call it "Kwetiau" here..
Fries, sushi, biryani, bunch of food
I looked Biryani up and the rice texture looks like a Turkey rice, oh my that one tasty looking dish indeed!

MissTyne

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
I like lasagna and calzone (which is basically a pizza folded together before baking).

Blasphemy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 2 years
Man, I'm not even sure what's my favorite food, but I mostly like anything spicy, but if i have to pick one, 1 thing that popped on my mind right now is "Gado-gado" haha, it's a traditional food from my country..
Oh i love this chineese food i believe it's pronounced "Guotiao" there(?), but we call it "Kwetiau" here..

I looked Biryani up and the rice texture looks like a Turkey rice, oh my that one tasty looking dish indeed!
We pronounce it both ways, and the first time I read gado-gado, I thought that sounded weirdly Indonesian, and I was right lmao. I just saw pictures of it and wow, there's so much on it I feel full just looking at it. Like how do you even finish that???

As for the biryani, I wouldn't blame you for mistaking the rice for carrot shredding or smtg cuz it's just s so long. You're right tho, it is amazing. I felt enlightened the first time I ate it
Post automatically merged:

I like lasagna and calzone (which is basically a pizza folded together before baking).
Oooh, calzones. I'd like to try them someday. Side note, ever heard of no cal calzones zone?

Verde000

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Pizza and SamG uhh that korean dish you uhh cook yourself and there's lots of veggies on the sides haha

Lundabad

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 2 years
Lasagna - I try my best to control myself by ordering once per month.

Toshi

𝘯𝘰𝘰𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘰𝘵
Member for 5 years
Everything pasta, yum

sonyahnonyah

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
Pastitsio, mousakas, and sizzling chicken chinese style. Both Greek and Chinese cuisine have some great dishes!

Vinsone

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Mac & Cheese, but anything with cheese in general.
Home alone mac and cheese GIF on GIFER - by Madal

spiffymog

Novice Lv1️⃣
Ramen!!! But from a (good) restaurant, not the instant kind (tho instant ramen slaps)

sage678

Novice Lv1️⃣
It always changes, mostly pizza, pastas, sushi, ramen, and curry. If I could only pick one at this time, it'd have to be a deep dish pizza.