🏆 Contest Your favourite game type!? A game with.... [???]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,855 happy users since 2014.
Register

I love games with...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
A new event is about to start! At this time we won't give usual prizes like SB Points or special titles and so on... but instead.. we'll grant your wishes!

You'll have 15 possible choices, and you can select up to 5 of them, specifying your preference about game genres from the poll above. The 5 most voted game types will become a priority for the following modders, for the next 2 months:

Sbenny
Debby
Gourov

What does this mean? Basically we we'll keep updating our releases as usual, but when we'll release new games, we'll also take into consideration the preferences our community will express in this page, meaning you can expect a lot more games of your favourite type!

Easy, isn't it? :)

You can vote into this poll until the end of the month (31th August). Starting from the 1st of September and until Halloween, we'll give priority to the five most voted game types from the poll above!

For any questions or feedbacks, please feel free to write below. Please also note the poll is limited to 15 choices, so I hope I selected the top 15 preferred choices. Enjoy :D

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
@Sbenny it's such a nice idea 😍 but man where is simulation , time management , casual or match 3 types category ?
Well, I wanted to limit the choice to not make it too long, do you think I could replace some with the ones you suggested?

I can free up some space by merging cars with motorbikes in order to add "match 3", what do you think?

-UPDATE-

Done!

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Well, I wanted to limit the choice to not make it too long, do you think I could replace some with the ones you suggested?

I can free up some space by merging cars with motorbikes in order to add "match 3", what do you think?

-UPDATE-

Done!
Yeah they fit in vehicles type you can also merge village city management with simulation and time management if you want. 😁

IEarthan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Great idea to prioritize on releasing content which the community wants. Feedback brings the community together and creates a healthy communication flow.

Btw, I think Audiobooks option should also be added. Audiobooks are immersive, educational and entertaining. One can listen to them in the background while doing any monotonous work. Audiobooks also improve the literacy of those whom English is a second language.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Hey... Why are two of the options Dungeons... And Dragons..? Is that supposed to mean Dungeon Crawlers and fantasy games respectively or what?
Well dragon and dungeon games can be different like for dragon it can be rise of bark or something like that and for dungeon maybe Warhammer quest or similar types of games.

Darshanaveyond1234

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Wait I can't find Role Playing Games anywhere! You know like games by Kemco(modded by Axiom on Sbenny) and Aveyond by Radial Apps and Amaranth(I don't remember the name of the person who released it here😅)
Post automatically merged:

Could you please add RPGs as well to the game types?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Wait I can't find Role Playing Games anywhere! You know like games by Kemco(modded by Axiom on Sbenny) and Aveyond by Radial Apps and Amaranth(I don't remember the name of the person who released it here😅)
Post automatically merged:

Could you please add RPGs as well to the game types?
It's already in the list, under "Retro style graphics".

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Great idea to prioritize on releasing content which the community wants. Feedback brings the community together and creates a healthy communication flow.

Btw, I think Audiobooks option should also be added. Audiobooks are immersive, educational and entertaining. One can listen to them in the background while doing any monotonous work. Audiobooks also improve the literacy of those whom English is a second language.
Are they classified as games on google play? Anyhow I'll include Audiobooks, too :)

Ashron

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
I think this is a great idea..
What would the kim Kardashian Hollywood game be categorized as?love your mods..always the best.
Thanks for your time!!

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I guess Simulation :) As it's like a super star simulation after all :D

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Amazing idea, thank you for this opportunity!
I was asking myself on which category could go those games from Choice of Games and Hosted Games?
Books section should fit them 😊

Khuhuiajdoan

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
As always, creative idea sbenny and debby. Thanks for the opportunity! 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.