Mod apk Your story [BxG/GxG] [Visual Novel]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,141 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ohnoalex

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Your story [BxG/GxG] [Visual Novel]

Name of the game: Your story

Version: 1.0

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:

- Sometimes I wonder if there’s a meaning to it…

- A meaning?

- A purpose? Any reason behind it all? Does it lead anywhere?

- The “meaning”... you need to find your own. Maybe even come up with one. Make one for yourself.

- I don’t know if I can… Sigh, I don’t even think I’m ready yet…

- No one’s ready. After all, it’s everyone’s first time.

- First time what?

- Living.

Lia is a young girl at a turning point of her life. Overwhelmed by boredom and monotony (who couldn’t relate?) suddenly notices a change. Can she adapt to the new reality?

Is there, after all, a meaning to her existence?

Lead Lia on the journey through the most important moments of her life - ones that can change her forever.

Find out who you are and what’s your actual role.

Your decisions have an impact on Lia’s life - it’s up to you, what might happen to her. Uncover the paths and secrets. Reveal the outcome of your own choices.

Nothing is as it seems. Secrets within secrets - are you ready to unveil the fundamental one, hidden behind lies and deceit? Are you the one to discover the truth?

Lia can build relationships with many other characters. Each of them is unique and leads to different places and events. Will you help her gain friends and discover love, or will you lead her down the path of loneliness?

Rich graphic design brings the characters and locations to life. Discover the fantasy world, full of details and remarkable landscapes.
NOTE: The game has 3 men and 3 women as love interests. The author said they will make updates adding more content or fixing some stuff later on, I will update the mod as the updates come later on.

MOD Features:
Android port from Windows/Pc

YouTube Video:
😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Ohnoalex and gain some extra SB Cash, record your gameplay and share it here.

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: Ohnoalex

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 55 times

ursweetalksx

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Damn this game is really hard, always got bad ending. I'm sorry is there any guide for this game? I don't mind to purchase with Sbenny point

Ohnoalex

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Damn this game is really hard, always got bad ending. I'm sorry is there any guide for this game? I don't mind to purchase with Sbenny point
The game doesn't currently have a walkthrough available online (otherwise I would've added it, as I tend to do lately with all the games I upload that do have one online). The creators say they will make something like that (like a tutorial/hints at how to get each end) when/after patch 1.1, but there's no clear date for when that is coming. I can try to make one myself, but it may take me some time (like a day or 2) and not be completely accurate, but it will be faster than waiting for the update I guess. Sorry for the inconvenience haha

ursweetalksx

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi, I'm sorry to bother u, I found a new update for this game on steam Your Story v1.1, is there any chance that you will update this game too? Thanks in advance

Ohnoalex

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
I'll try, I'm a bit busy today so probably saturday! Have a nice day :)

Ohnoalex

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hi, I'm sorry to bother u, I found a new update for this game on steam Your Story v1.1, is there any chance that you will update this game too? Thanks in advance
My bad, forgot to quote you the first time haha.

ursweetalksx

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
My bad, forgot to quote you the first time haha.
That's okay take your time. I feel bad to bother you with this. Thanks a lot 🙏🙇