✅ Solved YouTube video not appearing properly

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,829 happy users since 2014.
Register

Qwertyuiopasdf

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
I don't know if it's just me, but when someone share YouTube video in General Chat sometime instead of the video they're sharing, video someone share previously appeared, this problem has happened on my phone and laptop.

A recent example is: Struppi shared a song but a Nyan Cat video from FoxInFlames appeared instead.

Like the double daily reward, this is probably caused be my internet speed

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
Not happening for me.
Try logging out, clear cache and log back in. (The forum is getting updated now and then.. sometimes a part of the forum gets a spasm or out of place or move you to a specific location on the main forum when you scroll or stop scrolling)

Qwertyuiopasdf

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Not happening for me.
Try logging out, clear cache and log back in. (The forum is getting updated now and then.. sometimes a part of the forum gets a spasm or out of place or move you to a specific location on the main forum when you scroll or stop scrolling)
I don't think that necessary, it usually go back to normal when I refreshed the page, I just want to know if it's just me or is someone else having the same issue.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I don't think that necessary, it usually go back to normal when I refreshed the page, I just want to know if it's just me or is someone else having the same issue.
It happen sometimes for me too xD

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Heya,

Is this issue solved? Can we close the question?

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
i'll do it, thanks