Mod apk Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Generation v121a - All 7450 Cards Unlocked, Free Shopping & more (new)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,395 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 3.5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thekoplaxx

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Please help..
I cant play at all..
Cant activated cards or even look cards in graveyard, extra deck etc 😭

Goodmjp

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Hi, just a question. Is the "7450" the latest version of the game available? I noticed that a few cards are not available, like "Performapal Whip Snake". Either way, love the game, thank you for providing it to us.

Thekoplaxx

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Hey, so before, it couldnt work on 1 of my device, while on my second device, its working. So i bought another phone to use, but i can only use on 2 device. How could i reset that. Because i already delete the app on my first device

Lopes99

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
I Just bought this game 1 year and was playing yesterday, but cant even play anymore because only got "Bad response from server" when try to login. I tried everything to resolve but nothing seens to solve the problem.

onestarTaner

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
I get bad response from server error what should i do i used my username and code that you gave me still this error

onestarTaner

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Please can you do something about this error i want to play this game i just bought it and i got error i completely did everything right but i cant play...

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Please can you do something about this error i want to play this game i just bought it and i got error i completely did everything right but i cant play...
I just accessed your account and managed to login without issues, so you definitely didn't do everything right.

You should use the alternative code provided under the license as USERNAME, as explained.

onestarTaner

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
i used the alternative code that you talking about(under the license code)and couldnt login, i swear what could i have done wrong please can you help me still getting bad response from server error

onestarTaner

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
I m sure i typed alternative code and license code right because i copied them and Pasted

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I m sure i typed alternative code and license code right because i copied them and Pasted
Send me a private conversation message showing me the Code you inserted and the License, as they cannot be shared publicly, and I'll compare them with the ones I used for your account.

ouzayouyouss

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
I really do not understand how to install it.
I get a picture with download failed because ditnt buy the game. But do not how to fix it. The cache file is just 1 big item and when I extract it I see assets and a lot of pictures of the game

bigiron193

Lurker Lv0️⃣
hmm... for me, it says bad response from server when i try to log in with my license number, i wonder whats causing this.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
hmm... for me, it says bad response from server when i try to log in with my license number, i wonder whats causing this.
Did you try the alternative code provided under the license?

bigiron193

Lurker Lv0️⃣
yes i have, still get the same error. i am on android 13.

Keene

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I spent 6,500 SB Points and I couldn't make Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Generation to work.... It felt that I've been robbed...lol

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I spent 6,500 SB Points and I couldn't make Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Generation to work.... It felt that I've been robbed...lol
Do you have a PC? If so, install an Android Emulator such as "Nox App Player" and play the game from there. This would bypass any possible issues you're facing by playing on your smartphone, as the mod is tested and confirmed to be working, but consider it was released years ago, when you smarpthone wasn't probably even released yet, so we can't guarantee it works on newer devices while, an Android Emulator (or an older phone, if you have any) will do the trick for you.

PS: we don't rob anyone.. we're here to help.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Generation v121a - All 7450 Cards Unlocked, Free Shopping & more was released by Sbenny and 156213 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.