Mod apk Zombie Gunship Survival v1.6.36 - 1 Hit Kill Hack, Unlimited Ammo, No Overheat etc (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,788 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Zombie Gunship Survival v1.6.36

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Sbenny
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 4 times

• Zombie Gunship Survival - take a seat of a gunner in a heavily armed aircraft. Pull the trigger of a heavy machinegun and destroy hordes of zombies. Try to survive and rescue the human race under the conditions of zombie apocalypse in this Android game. Equip the ground base where the survived people can hide from the walking dead. Complete combat missions in different corners of the planet. Rescue the survived and destroy bloodthirsty monsters. Your plane will fly over the battle fild and your task is to shoot accurately and destroy groups of monsters.

Features of Zombie gunship survival for Android:

• High quality graphics and sound
    • Your own base
    • Exciting missions
    • Various weapons

Download now the MOD APK of Zombie gunship survival for free, only at sbenny.com!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• MOD Menu with:
    1 Hit Kill (for your helicopter, your troops and turrets)
    No Overheat
    Unlimited Ammo
    Very High Fire Rate

Notes
    : avoid placing your troops near turrets, as they have 1 hit kill too, for defensive purposes. This way, you'll have enough time to destroy them before your troops reach them.

MOD Changelog:
    27 Jul 2021

- MOD Menu introduced
    - Tutorial APK removed, no longer needed

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're ready to play. Video Tutorial: click here to watch

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Sbenny and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.flaregames.zgs

tbone

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
@Sbenny

Thanks for the update!!

When I first tried to install the apk, I got the "There was a problem parsing the package." error again like last time. So I installed the google play version, then uninstalled it, rebooted my phone and to be safe, redownloaded the MOD apk. After all that, I'm still getting the parsing error. Any ideas?

tbone

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Nothing? Can I at least get a refund please as I can't get this to work?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I'm sorry for the long wait @tbone but I was away from the forum for a week. Can you please redownload the mod? I just replaced the file. Thank you!

Glaycon

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Im getting the same problem... not parsing the package and I cant access my Android/Obb

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Glaycon

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
@Sbenny I have managed to install the game but unfortunately it is out of date, there should be a clear version writing on the game photo or in the mod, the current version is 1.6.43 which is what i though I was buying, I would like my SB points back please, i dont want the €19 back, but plz update the game as I deleted my previous game and lost legendary weapons etc because I decided to use your mod instead

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
The version number is actually written three times in this page:
- In the title
- In the first line of the post
- At the bottom of this page

(without mentioning the file name, which also includes it)

Furthermore, the FAQs which appear before you confirm you want to unlock the game, clearly invite you to double check the version you're downloading first.

These are the reasons I think we're already doing our best to be transparent and show everything we can to prevent such mistakes.

This said, don't worry, I'll update the game and send you a refund once done.

In the meantime, you can report it as outdated here: Outdated Version or Broken Link Report

Glaycon

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
@Sbenny thank you so much for the response, I look foward to use your mods again like I used to 2+ years ago. You was a nice person and looks like you are still a nice person, I will become a Member Pro to support your content.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Status
Not open for further replies.