Mod apk Zombie Labs Idle Tycoon MOD_v2.11 (2 Mods)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,363 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters

Nardo7

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Title: Zombie Labs Idle Tycoon MOD_v2.11

Name of the game: Zombie Labs Idle Tycoon

Version: v2.11

Root needed? No

Internet required? No

Game Description:
Tap to dig up zombies, collect brains and prepare for Armageddon in this addictive idle tycoon game! Upgrade your undead, summon werewolves, invest in research, release zombie giants and tap tap tap away to create the ultimate zombie army!

Watch your graveyard grow from weak Zombabies to fully-grown Zombiggies. Activate an apocalypse to release your army and gain Infection Points enabling your zombies to collect even more brains!

This is an idler, so your zombie army are always collecting brains, even if you're not in the game!

FEATURES:
• Introducing a new type of idle, clicker or tycoon game!
• Start with a shovel and turn a decrepit graveyard into a monstrous undead army!
• Unlock FIVE unique zombie classes!
• Visit new worlds and discover their secrets!
• Summon 10+ different zombies, each with their own personalities!
• Hatch the mysterious Big Wiggly Egg and discover what's inside!
• LIVE CHAT directly to the developers to make suggestions!
• Constantly earn brains, even if you are offline!
• Tap and upgrade your way to armageddon!
• No Internet Connection required to play

••• Will your Zombie Army take over the world? •••

Got any problems or suggestions with our zombie game? Tap the Chat button in Settings to speak with us! Or, even better, join our Discord channel here: Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fumbgames.zomtastitc&hl=en
MOD1 Features:
Brain increases instead of decreases.
Skull increases instead of decreases.
Every Tap or zombie gives you 10^22 brains.
Every Tap or zombie gives you 9999 skulls.

MOD2 Features:

Every Tap or zombie gives you 10^35 brains.
Every Tap or zombie gives you 10k skulls.
Every Tap or zombie also gives you the normal quantity of brains based on your progress.

(Buy a lot of multiplier in the shop so you can see brain per second increase).

YouTube Video:
😥 This gameplay hasn't been recorded yet. If you would like to thank Nardo7 for this release, record a your gameplay and share it here. You'll also gain SB Points!

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: Nardo7

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 36 times

Last edited:
Downloaded 69 times

UniCore

G̷̮̼̉͗͗͘͠l̵̰͂́i̷͍͇͕͖͒̉̽̚͝t̸̖̄̂̍̋ć̷̛̼̺̀̾̉͜h̶͔͊̃͊͋͘
Special Guest
Member for 6 years
Nardo7, Congratulations on your first release!

We looking forward to seeing more great things from you. :)

Joker12090

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Going to try this out, thanks for the upload!

Joker12090

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Noticed that as you progress even though it shows that you're supposed to be earning more that it stays stuck at the value you originally set. Not sure if that's something that can be fixed or not. Great job otherwise!

Nardo7

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Noticed that as you progress even though it shows that you're supposed to be earning more that it stays stuck at the value you originally set. Not sure if that's something that can be fixed or not. Great job otherwise!
I could increase the quantity but i set 10^22 brains because i think is better if you have to play for some days the game and not unlock all istanstly :D

(or simply use an autoclicker, set it 10 ms or less and you get 10^22 brains every 10 ms plus the zombie).
I will do a new mod of the game if i read more people likes your idea ;)

Nardo7

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
I just add and test (i remove the big earn and i test the drop of the zombie) now the zombie gives you the amount depend on your progress.
On my test it doesn't make a big difference this improvement... probably in end game it could be interesting.
Tomorrow i will see other things.

tbone

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Gonna try it out, thanks!

Joker12090

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Update: Mod 2 is perfect! Thank you so much for listening to the feedback, and making the changes Nardo7 you're the best!

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:

Hectorperez

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Fiego el juego
Post automatically merged:

Fiego el juego

Zombie Labs Idle Tycoon MOD_v2.11 (2 Mods) was released by Nardo7 and 4505 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.