Mod apk Zombie Strike Online 3D FPS PVP v1.60 Hacked (Updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,591 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 4.0/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Name of the game: Zombie Strike Online 3D FPS PVP

Version: v1.60

Updated or New release? Updated

Root needed? No.

Internet required to play? Yes

Game Description: Zombie Strike Online:FPS,PVP is an awesome Online Action game for Android in which you'll move across the maps with numerous shelters on them in a minecraft-style world. Your task depends on the game mode you'll choose: shoot back at zombies and other opponents and be the last man standing! You can fight against hordes of zombies or you can be the Zombie, with the task of biting other players from all over the world and turn them into zombies for the ultimate zombie apocalypse!

Features of Zombie Strike Online FPS for Android

• Blocky graphics
• Various game modes
• A good arsenal of weapons, including purchasable grenades
• Easy controls
• Online Rankings

Up to 8 players can take part in the same battle, so take your hero forward, look around and watch the radar showing the nearest targets to destroy enemies with knives or accurate assault rifle or much more! Can you survive? Find out now, by downloading Zombie Strike Online FPS MOD APK for free, only at Sbenny.com!

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.supercat.deadguns
MOD Features: Speed Hack (movement speed x3)
Unlimited Ammo
No Reload
Fire 50x more bullets (for example, the sniper gun will shot 50 lethal bullets instead of 1)
Extremely Fast Shooting (you can fire unlimited times every second)

YouTube Video:
Installation Instructions: Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Notes: you can only login with FACEBOOK if you use the MOD APK. Make sure to uninstall your Facebook app, if you have troubles logging-in with Facebook.

Credits to: Sbenny

Download Links:
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Last edited:
Downloaded 43 times

SynodSystems

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 8 years
My tablet shuts down completely when ever I try to join any games rooms, same on other tablet, got 1 rooted and other un rooted, gmaeloads perfectly but as soon as I join to play the game, like infection room or any other room boom my tablets shut down completely @Sbenny

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Thanks for your feedback @HateMeMore but I guess it's a compatibility issue affecting your device, as the mod was tested and confirmed to be working fine on my side and other users above confirmed it works, too.

Zombie Strike Online 3D FPS PVP v1.60 Hacked (Updated) was released by Sbenny and 6993 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.