↯ AXIOM'S {KEMCO} RPG MEGA COLLECTION {45+ Games} ↯

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,428 happy users since 2014.
Register

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years

►►►KEMCO RPG MEGA COLLECTION◄◄◄
45+ Games

What's up guys and gals? As you all know I'm a HUGE fan of Kemco games and I've been sharing the love since I came here. Each month Kemco Releases once new RPG translated into English and each month I post the Paid version, if there is once, plus a Modded Helium Save. So from this month and on I will be posting every Kemco RPG here. Not all at once, but over time. I'm going to start with the games I've already posted, plus others that I recently purchased due to them being on sale for .99¢

I will still make Individual threads for NEW games, but all previous games including the free ones {some people can't download do to region restrictions or compatibility issues} will go right here.
This will take some time to do as Kemco has a lot of games and this heading may change from time to time as the thread itself updates.
Games will be listed in Alphabetical Order.

Version: Varies By Game.
Root Needed?: Usually No, but some games may require Lucky Patcher to Bypass Kemco's License Check.
Can Be Played Offline?: Yes. As far as I know ALL Kemco games can be played Offline.

Google Playstore Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/dev?id=5728226595623103050
Developer Website:
Code:
http://www.kemco.jp/index_main.html
Mod Features:
►►► All Apps Are Paid/Full Versions◄◄◄
*Unless Otherwise Noted*

*NOTE 1*
Other Features Will Be Added Soon, Such As Helium Saves & Cracked IAPs.
Helium Saves usually come with max gold, gems and some items.
To see the full list of what comes with the Helium Save, please check the Apps Individual Page.

**NOTE 2**
Although Root is not required to install or play these games, you may need to use Lucky Patcher to remove the License Verification from the Paid Versions if they prove to have the unbeatable first boss in the beginning of the game. After I have all Kemco's games uploaded, I will then add Helium Backups with License Bypass. Until then, not root users may need to install LP and use it to create a modified APK with License Check Removed.

Installation Instructions:
For most Kemco RPGs, you only need to download the APK file and Install It. Other Require "SD Cache" that goes in "Android/Data"
I will leave this "↓SD↓" next each game that requires SD data download. If you see that mark please scroll down to the SD Data Link Downloads & Download the Correct SD Data for the game.

If the game has a Helium Backup Save, I will leave this "↑HBS↑" next to the games download link. Then from there go to the Helium Backup Save Download Links and download the save for the game you like. Helium Backup Instructions will be added later along with Helium Saves.

Helium Save Install Instructions
1. Download The APK Below & Install It. Do Not Run Yet.
1A. If Needed Download the SD Data & Place in "Android/Data"
2. Run The Game Once, Just to the main screen. Now Exit the Game.
3. Open Helium & Create a Backup of the Game
4. Download My Helium Save For The Game You Want
5. Place the save in the folder "Carbon" on the root of your device and overwrite the current save you made moments ago
6. Open Helium again and go under "Restore" and restore the new save.
7. Run Game & Enjoy

►►►Legend Keys◄◄◄
↓SD↓ = Additional SD Data Download Required
↑HBS↑ = Has a Helium Backup Save
{To locate the Helium Save, please type or copy the games name into the search feature & Locate It's "Individual" Thread.}
= Has Individual Thread
{To locate the Individual Thread, please type or copy the games name into the search feature.}
$ = Paid App From The Playstore
ƒ = Free App From The Playstore

Credits To:
☠↯ Axiom Verge ↯☠

APK Download Link(s):

🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
SD Data Download Link(s):

🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

►Mod Out Of Date?
►Wanna Just Say Hi Or Thank You?
►Let Me Know By Sending Me a P.M.

Downloaded 1184 times

Axiom

From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years

dl5614

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
[url=http://sbenny.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=47675#p47675:28q45x1y]Axiom » 47 minutes ago[/url] said:
Sorry I forgot to mention, right now the Helium Saves are in the games Individual Thread. I haven't had time to port them into this one.
Just use the search bar and type in the games name and look the the individual thread.
Sorry, That was not what I meant to say. I've done all the searches in advance.
If I'm not mistaken, only one helium files doesn't exist (Soul historica).
Plz correct me If I'm wrong:)

Axiom

From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years
You are correct. That was my mistake. I marked the first Asdivine Hearts, when I only meant to mark the second. For the apps that don't have a helium save yet, I will be making them as I collect more kemco games.

↯ AXIOM'S {KEMCO} RPG MEGA COLLECTION {45+ Games} ↯ was released by Axiom and 63404 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.