✯ Sbenny Recipes ✯ From Around The World ♁

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,338 happy users since 2014.
Register

warlord15

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
well i dont normaly like post about stuff on here but might as well put something

1 pork shoulder boneless
1 pineapple
1 can of coke
some sea salt an bit of oil
(you can use other spices and herbs)

not really sure how to write a Recipe
so anyways cut the pineapple up i dont know about the size of your finger
now cut a couple of deep slices into the pork and shove those bits of pineapple into the cuts
lightly coat the pork with sea salt get the roasting tray out an pour the can of coke into it put the meat in.
cook at about 120 celsius (about 240 fahrenheit) so it takes like 6-8 hours to cook and you should flip the meat half way
anyways when its done you should be able to just pull it apart with ease you gonna need to mix the shredded pork in with the coke in the try
soo i cant infact find a pic of it done nor with just the sea salt. but this pic is the closet to it (lemon herb an some other s**t i dont rememeber i shreded the meat after this pic) and i think thats all
36900009_10209718854608169_3218136776333852672_n.jpg

Icantthinkofgoodname

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years

Clear Chicken Soup with Meatballs and Dumplings

Clear soup with meatballs and dumplings, is not without reason has become a classic of Danish cuisine. However, it is often a big difference in quality. Here is a great recipe. When I make soup, I plan to be used with 2 dl finished soup per person. So this recipe is for 5 people.
Ingredients

The soup
1 liter (1 quart) light chicken or chicken stock.
3 carrots
2 leeks
1 parsley root, 3 stalks celery or 1/4 celeriac root.
If you prefer you can use some of the meat that is left over from making the stock.

Meatballs
250 g (½ lbs) ground calf or pig meat
1 tbsp plain flour
1 egg
1 tsp salt
1 pinch of pepper
Dumplings
75 g (2.5 oz) wheat flour
50 g (2.8 oz) butter
2 whole eggs
1½ dl (½ cup) water
1/2 tsp salt and freshly ground white pepper.
Directions

The soup
Bring the stock to a boil.

Cut the root vegetable into small cubes. approx. ½ x ½ cm. (1/4 inch x 1/4 inch)

Cut the leeks into ½ cm (1/4 inch) thick slices

Meatballs
Mix all the ingredients.

Shape into small balls. The smaller the better. Use a small spoon and shape them on the inside of your hand. If you dipp a teaspoon into boiling water it will prevent the meat from sticking.

Put the meatballs into boiling water. Let them simmer for 2-4 minutes.

Dumplings
Melt the butter in a saucepan with the water.

Stir in the flour too.

Turn off the heat when the mixture is kneaded shiny, and let it cool for a 10 minute period.

Stir in the eggs in one at a time.

Add salt and pepper.

Shape the dough into small balls. You can either use a teaspoon, or you can put the dough into a solid plastic bag that you cut the corner of. Then press the dough into a long roll and get someone to help with scissoring them into small pieces, while the roll hangs in the air.

Put them into boiling water. Let them cook for 5 minutes.

Serving
Let the stock boil

Add the meatballs and vegetables.

Let it boil again.

Add the dumplings and turn off the heat.

Serve with the pieces of meat at the bottom of the plate. (optional)
Post automatically merged:

Clear soup with meatballs and dumplings, is not without reason has become a classic of Danish cuisine. However, it is often a big difference in quality. Here is a great recipe. When I make soup, I plan to be used with 2 dl finished soup per person. So this recipe is for 5 people.
Ingredients

The soup
3 carrots
2 leeks
If you prefer you can use some of the meat that is left over from making the stock.

Meatballs
1 tbsp plain flour
1 egg
1 tsp salt
1 pinch of pepper
Dumplings
50 g (2.8 oz) butter
2 whole eggs
1½ dl (½ cup) water
Directions

The soup

Cut the root vegetable into small cubes. approx. ½ x ½ cm. (1/4 inch x 1/4 inch)

Meatballs
Mix all the ingredients.

Shape into small balls. The smaller the better. Use a small spoon and shape them on the inside of your hand. If you dipp a teaspoon into boiling water it will prevent the meat from sticking.

Dumplings

Stir in the flour too.

Turn off the heat when the mixture is kneaded shiny, and let it cool for a 10 minute period.

Add salt and pepper.

Shape the dough into small balls. You can either use a teaspoon, or you can put the dough into a solid plastic bag that you cut the corner of. Then press the dough into a long roll and get someone to help with scissoring them into small pieces, while the roll hangs in the air.

Serving
Let the stock boil

Let it boil again.

Ingredients

The soup
3 carrots
2 leeks

Meatballs
1 tbsp plain flour
1 egg
1 tsp salt
1 pinch of pepper
Dumplings
50 g (2.8 oz) butter
2 whole eggs
1½ dl (½ cup) water
Directions

The soup

Meatballs
Mix all the ingredients.

Dumplings

Stir in the flour too.

Add salt and pepper.

Serving
Let the stock boil

Let it boil again.

Ingredients

The soup
3 carrots
2 leeks

Meatballs
1 tbsp plain flour
1 egg
1 tsp salt
1 pinch of pepper
Dumplings
50 g (2.8 oz) butter
2 whole eggs
1½ dl (½ cup) water
Directions

The soup

Meatballs
Mix all the ingredients.

Dumplings

Stir in the flour too.

Add salt and pepper.

Serving
Let the stock boil

Let it boil again.

I think its glitch or some bugs

KhanTipaS

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
~ Borsch ~

Description :
This is a good alternative for chicken soup if you want to eat different when you
Have common cold its unique also don't mind the color of it because it's nutritious. It can make you're common cold heal faster than normal also the Beet is a plant. The root is used in natural medicines. Beets are used along with medications in the treatment of liver diseases and fatty liver. They are also used to help lower levels of triglycerides (a type of fat) in the blood, lower blood pressure, and to improve athletic performance.

INGREDIENTS

4 cups low or no-sodium vegetable or chicken broth
2 Tbsp neutral oil (like vegetable or grape seed)
1 medium potato
1 cup carrot matchsticks
1 small onion
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. coarse black pepper
1 cup frozen green peas
1 cup frozen cut green beans
2 big handfuls of fresh dill
2 (15oz.) cans "original cut" beets
2 tsp. white vinegar
6 Tbsp. whipping cream or sour cream to serve
DIRECTIONS:

Measure the broth into a large microwave-safe bowl and microwave it for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large pot or Dutch oven over medium heat. Chop the potato into a small (1/4 inch) dice. Add it to the pot. Increase the heat to medium-high. Stir and then cover the pot.
Roughly chop the carrot matchsticks. Add them to the pot. Stir and cover.
Chop the onion. Add it to the pot. Stir and cover.
When the broth is done heating, add it to the pot along with the salt and pepper.
Increase heat to high, cover and let it come to a simmer. Reduce heat to a moderate simmer.
While the broth is simmering in the pot, put the frozen peas and beans in the microwave-safe bowl and heat until defrosted and warm, about 2 minutes.
While the peas and beans heat, chop the dill. Add half of it to the pot of soup. Put the rest aside for now. Put a colander over a bowl and pour in the cans of beets. You need the liquid so do not discard it. Put the drained beets into a food processor and process until they're in small pieces.
When the potatoes in the pot are tender add the vinegar, the beets and the beet liquid and the heated peas and beans. Heat on high until simmering.
Stir in the remaining dill. Taste and add more vinegar and black pepper as needed. Serve with either whipping cream or sour cream on the side for people to add to their bowls of soup.

Gillette

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
My oh my this is just what I need since I'm tired of eating same food everyday what I mean of same food is bacon sandwich, bacon & Mac, bacon stew, bacon pasta, bacon I'm tired of bacon
So I was so happy to find this thread this give me other recipe I might try so thanks jolly good

Express7976

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Jill famous blueberry coffee cake muffins (or cakepan:)

I dont like to brag, but ive had this recipie for years, ive tweaked and toyed with many things, and i think its perfect!

So good in fact that Penzys spice posted in and did and article on my recipies!

Without further ado

Makes 12-18 (or 2 cake pans)

Preheat oven to 375°f
3 cups flour
1.5 cups sugar
1 tsp salt
4 tsp baking powder
2/3 cup oil
2 eggs
2/3 cup milk
1/2 cup sour cream or yogurt
1 tsp vanilla
1.5 to 2 cups blueberries
Mix all dry ingredients into one bowl.
Mix all wet in another bowl.
Pour wet into dry and combine until just mixed, some small lumps are ok.
Stir in blueberries. Batter will be extremely thick, thats a good thing, the blueberries wont sink that way.
Pour into cake pans or muffin pan, sprinkle generous amounts of topping.

Topping
1/2 cup white or light brown sugar
1/3 cup flour
1/4 cup soft butter
1.5 tsp cinnamon
Mix well to crumbly texture.

Bake from 25 to 35 min. Depends on size of pan.cake usually takes longer than the cupcakes. Always check for doneness.

Also, if your feeling extra sweet, drizzle on some icing after its cooled( about a cup of confectioners sugar and enough milk to make it thick drizzle consistancy. Usually 2 or 3 tsps.)

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Jill famous blueberry coffee cake muffins (or cakepan:)

I dont like to brag, but ive had this recipie for years, ive tweaked and toyed with many things, and i think its perfect!

So good in fact that Penzys spice posted in and did and article on my recipies!

Without further ado

Makes 12-18 (or 2 cake pans)

Preheat oven to 375°f
3 cups flour
1.5 cups sugar
1 tsp salt
4 tsp baking powder
2/3 cup oil
2 eggs
2/3 cup milk
1/2 cup sour cream or yogurt
1 tsp vanilla
1.5 to 2 cups blueberries
Mix all dry ingredients into one bowl.
Mix all wet in another bowl.
Pour wet into dry and combine until just mixed, some small lumps are ok.
Stir in blueberries. Batter will be extremely thick, thats a good thing, the blueberries wont sink that way.
Pour into cake pans or muffin pan, sprinkle generous amounts of topping.

Topping
1/2 cup white or light brown sugar
1/3 cup flour
1/4 cup soft butter
1.5 tsp cinnamon
Mix well to crumbly texture.

Bake from 25 to 35 min. Depends on size of pan.cake usually takes longer than the cupcakes. Always check for doneness.

Also, if your feeling extra sweet, drizzle on some icing after its cooled( about a cup of confectioners sugar and enough milk to make it thick drizzle consistancy. Usually 2 or 3 tsps.)
Any screenshots/grabs for our fancy imagination?

I love those with oozy inside and not totally dry ones.

If im doing this, will usually the muffin crust taste like Coffee and the inside filled with Blueberry jam.

I wonder how the combination of those ingredients will taste like.
aaarGH!!!
Now..I just gotta go make few just to found out myself.
Love the Kenny Rogers' version too.
Thank..YOU!
:angrydroid:

Express7976

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Its wont taste like coffee, its only called coffee cake because its usually "served" with coffee or tea.

If you wanted a gooey berry center you could add it in after cooking, by piping it in after its cooled. I also suggest immediately putting it in the fridge covered to cool. It seals in moisture that way. Feel free to tweak and play around with different fruit. And jam centers.

If you dont have pastry bags to pipe in filling, you can use a ziolock bag with a small cut in a corner, and stick a knife in the middle of the muffin to make a lil spot for the jam/jelly. Its also really god with raspberries.

I wish i had some pictures! I think ill make it tomorrow!

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Its wont taste like coffee, its only called coffee cake because its usually "served" with coffee or tea.

If you wanted a gooey berry center you could add it in after cooking, by piping it in after its cooled. I also suggest immediately putting it in the fridge covered to cool. It seals in moisture that way. Feel free to tweak and play around with different fruit. And jam centers.

If you dont have pastry bags to pipe in filling, you can use a ziolock bag with a small cut in a corner, and stick a knife in the middle of the muffin to make a lil spot for the jam/jelly. Its also really god with raspberries.

I wish i had some pictures! I think ill make it tomorrow!
Thanks for the tips.
hmm new uses for ziplock bags.

Coffee crust and Blueberry fillings!
Berry crust and Coffee fillings!
aaah The FUN of experimentations!
Creativity juices..flowing freely.
I am..salivating just from imagining.

I demand..pic pic pics!
NO. WE..demand pics!
:cheekydroid:
I'm gonna use Oranges as fillings, its more widely available here compares to any type of berries.
The peelings are useful too. In strips form or cut into lil cubes.
I love the bitter fragrant taste.
For tea or fermented culinary creations too.

Yes. I understood its for accompanying coffee/tea sessions.
But I am just "naughty" that way.
Gonna try making it taste like Coffee.
Mango fillings. Banana fillings.
aaarGH!
Hansel and Gretel time!
Hot dogs with apples on mouths into the fire!
LoL

Icantthinkofgoodname

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
i know all of you people will not going to eat food that strange on ur taste and tradition but i will change that expression by giving a quite out of Wild fresh EXOTIC DISH and Here is it (Deep Fried Tarantula ) - Cambodia's finest snack when i first tried this dish many thoughts came from my mind but that doesn't stop me from trying it why not try this one it's TASTE Better than Chicken & other meat you will it eat so heres the Recipe.

Ingredients :
2 cups canola or vegetable oil
2 frozen adult Texas brown, Chilean rose, or similar-sized tarantulas, thawed
1 cup tempura batter
1 teaspoon smoked paprikapaprika

Preparations :
In a deep saucepan or deep-fat fryer, heat the oil to 350°F.
With a sharp knife, sever and discard the abdomens from the two tarantulas. Singe off any of the spider's body hairs with a crème brûlée torch or butane cigarette lighter.
Dip each spider into the tempura batter to thoroughly coat. Use a slotted spoon or your hands to make sure each spider is spread-eagled (so to speak) and not clumped together before dropping it into the hot oil.
Deep-fry the spiders, one at a time, until the batter is lightly browned, about 1 minute. Remove each spider from the oil and place it on paper towels to drain.
Use a sharp knife to cut each spider in two lengthwise. Sprinkle with the paprika and serve. Encourage your guests to try the legs first and, if still hungry, to nibble on the meat-filled mesothorax, avoiding the spider's paired fangs, which are tucked away in the head region.

Enjoyed your first deep fried Tarantula.
don't worry you cannot die from eating fried tarantula is nutritious.
You will not regret it trust me :)

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
OMG :eek:

Will you or will you not..forced yourself to taste foods like that..
for one thousand dollars, ten thousands..hundred thousands?

Icantthinkofgoodname

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
OMG :eek:

Will you or will you not..forced yourself to taste foods like that..
for one thousand dollars, ten thousands..hundred thousands?
don't judge the book by it's cover they say..yea im not forcing myself to eat food i don't i just wanted to explore and experience while i still alive so don't afraid to eat it.

don't judge the book by it's cover they say..yea im not forcing myself to eat food i don't i just wanted to explore and experience while i still alive so don't afraid to eat it.
taste like Creamy meaty de!icious marinated Chicken and a lil bit of bitterness if you eat the abdomen. inside the abdomen you will find a brown blackkish paste.

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Yes. I do Understand.
Hence the analogy of the indecent proposal.
Each person has different price..for a sacrifice.

I love dogs and once upon a time ago..my mom tricked me into trying dog's stew. Tastier than Beef!
My heart ache, in case dogs will avoid me from then on.
Nah..thats a myth. Animals still cling to me like velcro-bands.

Now..Balut!

NOT even for a milliom dollar!
But..perhaps for Love or to save a life.
Never for fun. A matter of Honor and err softie-hearted.

Ants. Scorpions. Tarantulas. fetch a premium on restaurants of Asia.
Locusts though are the staple of economically negleted people here.
Mouth-watering it will make them just from imagining the feast.
Grubs too. Eaten alive.

I never try those..of course. I prefer leaves and young tender bamboo sprouts.
But I enjoy frogs and snails.
Preference of Taste.
Eye of The Beholder.

Icantthinkofgoodname

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yes. I do Understand.
Hence the analogy of the indecent proposal.
Each person has different price..for a sacrifice.

I love dogs and once upon a time ago..my mom tricked me into trying dog's stew. Tastier than Beef!
My heart ache, in case dogs will avoid me from then on.
Nah..thats a myth. Animals still cling to me like velcro-bands.

Now..Balut!

NOT even for a milliom dollar!
But..perhaps for Love or to save a life.
Never for fun. A matter of Honor and err softie-hearted.

Ants. Scorpions. Tarantulas. fetch a premium on restaurants of Asia.
Locusts though are the staple of economically negleted people here.
Mouth-watering it will make them just from imagining the feast.
Grubs too. Eaten alive.

I never try those..of course. I prefer leaves and young tender bamboo sprouts.
But I enjoy frogs and snails.
Preference of Taste.
Eye of The Beholder.
What the heck those were developed duck embryo yacky yak...!:S i almost vomit i'd rather eat Raw Veal than eat that damn thing eargghh..! (GAG) ahhg..pusch.. I never going to eat Egg again never. Lol

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
What the heck those were developed duck embryo yacky yak...!:S i almost vomit i'd rather eat Raw Veal than eat that damn thing eargghh..! (GAG) ahhg..pusch.. I never going to eat Egg again never. Lol
Thats..Phillipines' Fav Snack!
Taste..a matter of preference, see?
fyi I NEVER try..that.
They says..the more developed the eggs, the more PUNGENT it will be and hence..finger-licking good!
:shockedroid:

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Some do that..with chicken heads, necks, legs, intestines etc

Ducks are just more expensive and a required taste.
They purposely fermented the eggs and it has become a family-guarded secret.
As its a delicate process and those that love this food has a particular preference on how this is done.

Utube it and puke a bucket!
Even Jackas# machoist psychos puked like hell.
Also Wasabi is infamous for making grown men cries, but I personally Luuv this Japanese treasure.

Icantthinkofgoodname

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
my internet is failing me now i got so many freeze and delays
so forgive me if i don't replying to fast

Some do that..with chicken heads, necks, legs, intestines etc

Ducks are just more expensive and a required taste.
They purposely fermented the eggs and it has become a family-guarded secret.
As its a delicate process and those that love this food has a particular preference on how this is done.

Utube it and puke a bucket!
Even Jackas# machoist psychos puked like hell.
Also Wasabi is infamous for making grown men cries, but I personally Luuv this Japanese treasure.
what is wasabi anyway? this is the first time i read that kind of thing.

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Asian eat differently than..err actually it just depends on where you are born and raised.
Then it becomes Normal.

Fermented Soybeans are favourites of Japanese and Koreans. Icky, gooey and full of umami.
Indonesian fermented it differently..we call it Tauco. Stinky to the Max! But a taste that will make angels gave up on Heaven.

Kimchi is vegetables buried in snow, for months!

Chili Padi is the same genus of Nightshade (highly poisonous, but our body just adapts)
Like emperors of old days immunize themselves by comsuming Mercury in sma doses.

Durians are banned in many public places.. for a reason too.

Too many to describe and discuss. Goo eet!

KhanTipaS

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
this thread is getting wierder

i already posted an exotic recipe too in here the beet root soup what we call in russia
BORSCH i know its kinda of bloody period but the taste is even better than u might think. even the cossacks like that recipe.

Last edited: