✯ Sbenny Recipes ✯ From Around The World ♁

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,326 happy users since 2014.
Register

Seekorain

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Simple Roast Recipe
Slow cooker 8 hours on Low setting

2-3 lb Roast
4 tablespoons red wine vinegar.
2 tablespoon Himalayan sea salt.
3 tablespoon garlic powder,
3 table spoon onion powder.

silenthidee

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Homemade alcoholic Icecream

Ingredients :
12 ounces of any alcoholic beverage you like ( I used Vodka )
1 teaspoon pure vanilla
¾ – 1 cup sugar (depending on bitterness of the beer)
½ teaspoon sea salt
6 large egg yolks
2 cups whipping cream

Instruction :
1. Pour 6 ounces of the Vodka into a small saucepan. Bring to a simmer over medium high heat and simmer until the vodka reduces by half (to 3 ounces.) Remove from heat.
2. In a large saucepan, add the egg yolks, sugar and salt and whisk together well. Whisk in the cream and cook, stirring constantly, until a custard is formed. You want it at 180 degrees, or to be thick enough to coat the back of a spoon.
Remove from heat and add reduced vodka, the remaining vodka and vanilla. Stir to combine.
3. Strain the mixture into a clean bowl using a fine mesh strainer. (This will remove any bits of cooked egg.)
4. Place the custard in the fridge and stir frequently until the custard is cool. Allow to cool in the fridge for an additional 4 hours, or overnight.
Process the custard according to the directions given by your ice cream maker's manufacturer.
5. Transfer to a glass container (plastic will often break in the freezer) and freeze the ice cream for at least 4 hours.

Enjoy!

Reminder:
Homemade ice cream will keep for about 5 days in your freezer, but I find that it is best eaten within a day or two.

Make sure that the beer you use is not hoppy or bitter or it will make your ice cream taste bitter. Use a sweeter, malty beer.
THANK YOU FOR THIS. 😍

Joannesp

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
✌️ Community Team
Active User
Member for 5 years
Gosh all this food is making me hungry

ADDICTEDXGAMER

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
My most unhealthy dish i am willing to share.

one slice of pizza any kind
burger large
one pack of bacon stripsstrips
mayonnaise one jar
egg yolk 3
nutella one jar
salt and pepper
salad leftover
fried chiclen one piece
tomato sauce

all the ingredients mix them on one large bowl
until of is mixed well after that put them on fridge
after they cool of put baking tray wash it with butter
and put now the thing u put on bowl turn oven on 132°c
for 10 mins after that eat it straight while hot.

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
Here have some recipe of mine that are for broke college student like me xD

Nasi Goreng ala Anak Kost aka Cheap Fried Rice (In my country the estimated amount of money used for this is only around $1 - $3)

INGREDIENT:
1 Plate of rice
Sausage, slice to however you liked it but i recommend you to slice it into thin circle(optional)
1 Egg
3 Cayenne pepper (or just use as many as you like doesn't matter)
1 Clove of garlic (slice em to thin slice)
1 Clove of onion/shallot (slice this to thin slice too)
Cooking oil
Salt
Pepper
Soy Sauce (The sweet one, not the salty kind like that of a japanese soy sauce)

STEPS:
heat up some cooking oil, don't put too much. Use medium heat and then switch to lower heat once the cooking oil heated up.
Put the sliced garlic and onion into the cooking oil and stir-fry it until it gives off nice smell.(dont stir it for too long since garlic and onion tend to get burnt fast)
Put rice and the sliced sausage in, stir it till it mixed up with the onion and garlic.(just few second like 20-40 sec or else you will burn the rice along with the onion and garlic)
Crack 1 egg, put it into the rice along with some salt and pepper also soy sauce and stir-fry it again until it well mixed up and spice has been absorbed by the rice.
After all of it already mixed up, just stir again until the rice has dry up a bit and then turn off the heat and put the now done rice into a plate.
Yay now you got a super cheap Fried Rice that you can enjoy while watching TV or just to eat while hungry in the middle of the night.

LITTLE NOTE:

I usually eat this with another egg that are made into sunny side up eggs or an omellete.
You can actually put any kind of vegetables too in this fried rice, just slice it and put it after you put in the egg so it will get seasoned too with the spice and the egg. My favorite veggie to put into this recipe would be chinese cabbage or just a normal cabbage.
Also try to put some decoration like cucumber and tomato to raise your apetite :D

chere100

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
One traditional native recipe (not my tribe, but I like this) coming up!
Three Sisters Soup

2 cups canned white or yellow hominy, drained (can use regular corn though less traditional, but it should taste good to you)
2 cups fresh green beans, trimmed & snapped
2 cups peeled and cubed butternut squash
1 1/2 cups diced peeled potatoes
5 cups water
1 ½ tablespoons chicken bouillon granules
2 tablespoons butter, melted
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon pepper

Place the hominy (or regular corn), green beans, squash, potatoes into a pot, pour in water and chicken bouillon. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low, simmer until vegetables are soft, about 10 minutes. Blend flour into the butter, then stir into the soup. Increase heat to medium, cook for 5 more minutes, or until soup thickens. Season with pepper and serve.

I sometimes change things up. Different beans, different squash, perhaps no potatoes, maybe no chicken bouillon, drop the flour today, add more seasoning... variety is the spice of life. :)

chere100

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
I can post more than one recipe, I assume? I grew up in the south so most of my cooking knowledge comes from there.
Pimiento Cheese Snacks

2 ounces reduced fat cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
2 ounces diced pimiento, drained
2 tablespoons finely chopped pecans
1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
24 1/4 inch thick french bread slices or party bread slices

Preheat oven, combine cream cheese and cheddar in small bowl, mix well. Stir in pimientos, pecans and pepper sauce. Place breads on broiler pan or nonstick baking sheet. Broil 4 inches from heat 1 to 2 minutes or until lightly toasted on both sides. Spread cheese mixture evenly onto bread slices. Broil 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese mixture is hot and bubbly. Serve.

Or be lazy, buy some pimiento cheese spread and put some between two slices of bread. Magic! You have a yummy sandwich! :p

chere100

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
I have to share this one, because it's one of my favorites and everyone should try it at least once in their life.
Simple Fried Green Tomatoes

2 medium green tomatoes (you can do more or less, how much do you wanna eat?)
cornmeal
2 eggs (you need them to get the cornmeal to stick to the tomatoes, add more eggs if needed)
garlic
pepper
oil (vegetable preferred)
salt

Wash green tomatoes. Slice green tomatoes(say 1/4 inch thick). Combine cornmeal, eggs, garlic, and pepper in pie plate or shallow bowl. Mix well. Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Dip tomato slices in mixture, coating both sides. Cook tomato slices in hot oil until golden brown on both sides. Move to parchment paper or paper towels. Lightly season with salt and serve.

This is a recipe that used to be done so often in my house that it doesn't really have many measurements or anything. We can't often make it now, because it's been hard finding places selling green tomatoes.
A real shame, these are an absolute treat. Taste a lot like lays or pringles actually.

Joannesp

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
✌️ Community Team
Active User
Member for 5 years
You guys are making me hungery lol 🙂

Sarahx

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Wow! Kinda makes me wanna add, but I don't know what to choose. My Mom makes different dishes all together. Have to look for ones with no special spice which might not be available to everyone.

Last edited:

Triniti

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Tyvm for this thread. Maybe I will find some inspiration to cook something different than Belgium food. (but belgian food is also very good 😛)

CARSYA

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Roasted pumpkin
A vegetarian option for barbecues!!
Not gonna give measurements, because you dont need them...

ingredients
-long pumpkin (those with a pear shape)
-garlic. Minced.
-ginger. Minced.
-a little oil.

Making
Cut the pumpkin in slices -with a large dented knife is easier, as these pumpkins are pretty hard-, and cover them with a little bit of oil.
Mix the ginger and garlic together, and smash the paste on each side of each slice. Let it rest for like 10 minutes, and then put them on the barbecue to let it cook until you can see it getting crispy. Turn them around, and wait for it (takes a while).

Your hands will be an oily mess, but your vegetarian taste buds will be gloriously delighted. Crispy on the outside, soft on the inside.

TikBoyong

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years

Trust me it really Good

Ysar

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 4 years
Here is one of my family's favorites:

Recipe Name: Instant Pot Coke Roast
  • 3-4 lb beef roast (I usually use cross-rib)
  • 4 white, red, or gold potatoes
  • 1 pound chipped carrots
  • 20oz bottle of Coca-Cola
  • 1 box (2 packets) of Lipton Beefy Onion Soup Mix
  • Garlic Powder (We like it heavy!)
  • 1 tablespoon Vegetable or Olive oil
  • 4 celery ribs, chopped
  • salt and pepper to taste
  • 2c beef broth
  • 1 packet McCormick Pot Roast Slow Cooker Seasoning
  • 1 packet Au Jus seasoning
  • An Instant Pot (Electric Pressure Cooker)
Directions
  • Press "Saute" on the instant pot and add the oil.
  • Chop the roast into 4-5 similarly sized pieces.
  • When the instant pot is hot, brown the roast on all sides.
  • Turn off the instant pot and remove the meat to sit for a couple minutes
  • Chop the potatoes and celery.
  • Put the beef broth and 1 packet of onion soup in the instant pot
  • Add the roast, carrots, celery and potatoes. Make sure not to overfill the instant pot!
  • Add the remaining seasoning, onion soup mix, and pour the bottle of Coke over the top.
  • Lock and seal the instant pot lid
  • Press "Meat" on the instant pot and set it for 1 hour on high pressure.
  • When it's done with the pressure cook, turn off the instant pot to release pressure slowly for 10 minutes.
  • Open the valve to release any remaining pressure, and serve the pot roast over rice or noodles.

Enjoy!

Ysar

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 4 years

Trust me it really Good
It is, I made Chicken Adobo a few months ago for the first time and wondered why I had never tried it before. Same with Tikka Masala, so good!
Post automatically merged:

For a fun, easy and fast dish:

Tortellini Skillet

• 1 package (20 oz) refrigerated tortellini or mini-ravioli (not frozen)
  • 1 jar (24oz) spaghetti sauce (Prego is what we usually use, Rao's is better but expensive! Homemade would probably be even better)
  • 1/2 cup water
  • 4 oz italian cheeses (we use a bagged shredded cheese blend with mozzarella, parmesan, ricotta, asiago, and provolone, but just mozzarella and a sprinkle of parmesan will do)
  • 1 lb italian sausage (sweet, mild, or hot works)
  • 1 tbsp olive oil
  • 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
1. Put oil in skillet and turn on medium heat.
2. Crumble and brown sausage.
3. Add tortellini, spaghetti sauce, and water to skillet and bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
4. Turn heat to low, cover, and simmer for 7 minutes (or however long the tortellini package suggests)
5. Turn off heat, and add cheese to top the pasta.
6. Replace cover and wait a few minutes for cheese to melt.
7. Serve!

Last edited:

AbbygailXd

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Thanks for the recipe and I eat a lot and my favorite dish is our most delicious food in our country is kare kare, adobo and many more what's yours?😅

Carsye

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Ok, so i am going to share one of my lazy a$$ recipes, for those times when you need something sweet and fast (and warm, btw)

BROWNIE IN A CUP 🍮

You will need;
- 2 spoons of flour (with baking powder)
- 2 spoons of chocolate powder. You can use the one you mix with the milk too.
- 1 spoon of sugar
- tiny bit of salt
- 2 spoons of water
- 2 spoons of oil
- tiny bit of vanilla essence
- tiny bit of coffe (optional)
- whatever toping your heart desires

Instructions;
mix all powdered stuff in a cup/mug.
Add the watery stuff. Mix VERY well, or you will get a spoonful of salt into your mouth later on. Add more water if the mixing is too dense.
Add the toping (nuts, for example), but do no exaggerate.
Microwave for exactly 1 min.
Let it set for half a minute.

And there you go. The easiest brownie for your sleepless nights (of studying). Great for cravings, specially in winter. Not very healthy tho, even if it is vegan. Feel free to modify the recipe for your liking, but try to keep the measurements close to each other (2, 2, 2...). This is the recipe i ended up with after many tries (sad life).

please, do not put anything metalic inside de microwave, like spoons. Just sayin'.

Srry if my english is lacking, srry if this looks messy.. but its hard though the phone.

Bye and take careee 💜