🌈❤How To Make Graphic Request On sbenny.com❤🌈

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,307,754 happy users since 2014.
Register

MrOnline

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello Friends! So, From now on you can request any graphical requests like personal avatar,banner,signature etc. And the graphical team of sbenny will try their best to fulfill your request. In order to make your request keep mind following notes:.

1. You Must Make request via posting a new Thread . You will find new thread button on top left corner of this thread.
  2. To Make task easy for designers try using Prefix "Help Request" so that designers can get to know that which request they could accept first.
  3. Please Avoid spamming of your requests cuz we are not full time free so it will good for designers if you request once or twice a week
  4. Spamming requests will be get reported to Admins.
  5. We dont ask Payout for your requests.if you like designers work and if u wanna donate them then make them PM (Personal Mail) or you can contact @Sbenny.
  6. If requests will be easy according to Designers .it could be completed in 1 day but if hard then it may take a while.
  7. You can get multiple Designs from various Designers but dont forget to make your thread "Solved" whenever you happy with design.
  8. The Member whose request isnt solved within a week will be proritized by me and i will try my best to make it solved in next week
  9. The member who already requested 1 graphic and if he request another graphic in 1 week will be ignored or will be prioritized in second week.to avoid this you can close your past thread
  10. Finally, lets take sbenny.com to new heights and lets make it best.
Best Regards,
Your Friend; MrOnline

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
What a great initiative! Excellent thread!

I'll also soon add a fielded template for Graphic Requests, too!

#Sticked

MsAngelWings

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 3 years
love it and its so nice to see how you got it step by step and so clear to get great job 💯 🎊👏🥇