🌿Which 💧 Element🔥

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,034 happy users since 2014.
Register

What Element do you like the most

• Total voters

DemonCrossKnight

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I have a furry persona that is an ice wolf, but somehow is gifted with fire magic....🤔
Post automatically merged:

aussie is hot this time of year...(on a serious note, i hope not too many humans and animals have died)

rheyben2002

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I choose water, fire can't exist in space, nor does air, nature can only exist in our world, and wind too, water has the capability to switch forms, it can be harder than rock, hotter than fire, a lot fearsome than wind and not to mention, we are mostly composed of water, so I can just disintegrate anyone or anything that contains water

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
Water. I prefer still, deep waters as they hold great mysteries and remain calm and peaceful. Aaaaand the fact that I am a scorpio ♏.

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
I am going to say fire... i like serving the fire nation and i would like to be a soldier that gets their butt kick all the time (not all of it though) on avatar the last airbender. :giggle::ROFLMAO: But if we’re talking about the real world, still going to say fire and cosplay as one of the soldiers from the fire nation.

thelurker39

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
I choose water as it is symbolizing neutrality and

Sneakynek

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Have the feel that water is the most powerful one so ima choose that yes im basic
Post automatically merged:

Have the feel that water is the most powerful one so ima choose that yes im basic