🍺 Bar jokes..... 🍻

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,630 happy users since 2014.
Register

RoninX

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 5 years
A pirate walks into a bar with an eye patch, a peg-leg and a hook for a hand

The bartender notice his leg: "How did you get that peg-leg"

The pirate reply: "Arrrg... it were many years ago. I were walkin' on the deck wen a wave swept a shark aboard, and the bastard bit my leg off!!"

"Wow", replies the bartender. "What about the hand?"

"Arrrg... it were many years ago. I were walkin' on the deck when a wave swept a killer whale aboard, i try to kill it, but that bastard bit my hand of!!!"

"Oh..." replies againg the bartender. "How about the eye?"

The pirate replies, "Arrrg... It were many years ago, i were walkin' on the deck when a seagull came outta nowhere and pooped in my eye"

"And that blinded you?" asked the bartender

"No, twas me firsr day with the hook..."
Post automatically merged:

A married woman with four children was sitting alone at a bar enjoying a cocktial after work one night wen the bar door opened and the most gorgeos hunk of a man she had ever seen entered.

He was tall, muscular, and handsome, with thick dark hair and beautiful, sparkling green eyes, and his every movement was so masculine and sensuous that the woman could not help but stare.

The man notice that he was the objet of the woman's rapt attention, and with a sly, sexy smile , approached her.

Blushing, she prepared to apologize for staring, but he leaned close and wispered in her ear: "I'll do anything", he whispered in a deep, soft voice, "Anything, absolutely anuthing you have ever fantasized, for fifty dollars. There's just one condition..."

Trembling with anticipation, the woman asked him the condotion>

The man said: " You have to tell me what you want me to do in just three words"

The woman gazed into his eyes, considering the poposition, the reaced into her handbag and took out fifty dollars.

She scribbled her address on a napkin, folded it around the cash, and pressed into his waiting hand.

Then she leaned over and wispered into his ear:

"Clean.....my....House"

Last edited:

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
I want to get my laundry done so can you ask the guy how much for that. My words are do my laundry

RoninX

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 5 years
Sorry he just left the place with a very confused expresion, guess u will have to ask the woman

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
Sorry he just left the place with a very confused expresion, guess u will have to ask the woman
Haha I hope she is ready to work for me

RoninX

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 5 years
Not sure that she's willing to do anything, you better try to ask her 'bout the guy's number or hire the pirate, but your laundry will suffer with that hook LOL

Last edited:

RoninX

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 5 years
A man walks into the front door of a bar, He's obviosly drunk, and staggers up to the bar, seats himself on a stool, and with a belch, ask the bartender for a drink.

The bartender politely informs the man that it appears he has already had plenty to drink, he could not be served additional liquor at this bar, and a cab could be called for him?

The drunk is briefly surprised, then softly soffs, grumbles, climb down off the stool and staggers out the front door.

A few minutes later, the same drunk stumbles in the SIDE door of the same bar. He wobbles up to the bar and hollers for a drink.

The bartender comes over and, still politely-but more firmly, refuses to serve the man due his inebriation, and againg offers to call a cab.

The drunk look at the bartender for a moment angrily, curses, and shows himself out the side door, at the while grumbling aand shaking his head.

A few minutes later, the same drunk bursts in through the BACK door of the bar. he plops himself down on a bar stool, gathers his wits and belligerently orders a drink.

THe bartender comes over and emphatically reminds the mad that he's cleary drunk, will not be served a drink, and either a cab or the police will be called immediataly.

The surprised drunk looks at the bartender, and in hopeless anguish, cries:
"MAAAN! How many bars do you work at??
Post automatically merged:

I was sitting at a bar last night and this asian looking fella suts down next to me and takes a sip of beer

I glance over at him and ask if he knows any of those martisl arts like Kong fu, or Karate

He says: "No, WTF man!? Are you asking because i'm Chinese?!

I said: " Not at all, it's because you're drinking my beer"

Last edited:

Therealjoe

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
You forgot.
A guy walks into a bar, then a table, then a chair. Its safe to assume he is either drunk or blind.