๐Ÿ“ฐ News! ๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ“š Sbennypedia has been officially launched! ๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ“š

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,827 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad โญ
โœ” Approved Releaser
Active User
I don't know if any of you already noticed it, but yesterday I started adding a few definition for the most common but at the same time questioned terms we use on our forum.

I'm talking about the words APK and GAME CACHE and as you can see in this sentence, there are now 2 info icons next to them. Fine, try hovering it and you'll see what Sbennypedia is ๐Ÿ˜‰

In case you're still lost, here's how it should look like:

Screenshot_7.jpg

The idea is then to add small descriptions for all the terms we think it might be useful to explain the meaning for to our newcomers (and not only). I would also like to make a list in this post of all the words with a detailed explanation and you'll find it right below:

Term

Description
Anti-Ban"Anti Ban" means you should be safe using this cheat, as it's designed to not cause bans to the player. Please note this cannot be always guaranteed and also depends on the way a player uses a cheat.

APK

APK stands for "Android PacKage" and it's the extension of the package file format used by Android OS for the distribution and installation of mobile apps and games (similarly, windows apps usually use .exe as extension and iOS devices use the .ipa extension).
Free ShoppingWith the term "Free Shopping" we usually mean being able to purchase virtual items without consuming the in-game currency. Do not confuse this feature with "Free In-App Purchases", as Free Shopping doesn't mean you can make real purchases for free.

GAME CACHE

"Game Cache" is a folder which containst one or more .obb files inside, used by some heavy, or very graphic-detailed Android apps and games on the Google Play online store. It's basically additional app data that is not stored in the main application package (.APK file), such as graphics, media files, or other large program assets. These .obb files usually use an encrypted format, but sometimes they can be opened with any zip viewer softwares, including WinRar.
IAPIAP stands for "In-App Purchase" and refers to any purchases you can make thru any Android Games/Apps using real money.

LP

LP stands for "Lucky Patcher ", a powerful app for Android mostly used for cracking purposes (altough it doesn't work with every game, especially if they're online). It doesn't need root permissions if you're using pre-patched mod apk files, otherwise root might be needed. If you're using a pre-patched app with In-App Purchases crack, you just need to make an in-app purchase in that game to make Lucky Patcher automatically appear in the game with a window which will prompt you to confirm the free in-app purchase by pressing "YES". You can download Lucky Patcher by clicking here.

MOD

With the term "MOD" we mean a modified android application, which gives various advantages to who plays it, such as unlimited currency or fully unlocked games and so on. It's important to specify that it cannot be installed over the original app, unless you're rooted, so you'll first need to uninstall your game, and then install it.
MOD MenuA "MOD Menu", also known as Cheat Menu is an in-game menu which features a list of features you can individually toggle, in order to customize your cheating experience by combining your desired mod features.
NSFWNSFW means literally: Not Safe For Work and includes all content which is considered adult only or with sensible content.

SB Points

SB Points (SBenny Cash) is our exclusive virtual currency system, used here at Sbenny.com to unlock download links, purchase virtual items, or even exchange them with real money. You can gain it for free by being active (see here how to farm SB Points) or it can be purchased with real money following this link.

FAQs:
Q:
Does it appear in private conversation or chat messages, too?
A: No, it's designed to affect only posts or threads, without any bbcodes, too.
Q: How many times is a word affected by this?
A: Only the first occurrence of each word is affected, to avoid confusion.

Let me know what you think about it, hopefully you like this new system and, if you want, you can help us making our exclusive Sbennypedia even more unique by contributing with the words you think we should explain, along with a detailed explanation made by you (at least 20 words), thank you!

Last edited:

Phytoplankton

Veteran Lv7๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 6 years
Wow! Kudos @Sbenny Thats amazing! I think we are the first one to do this...

Here are my suggestions:

MOD: and why is different normal apk! Most people know it but still awesome

ACOM (Axiom's Choice Of MOD) | Its very unique and exclusive only to sbenny! in honoring our lord @Axiom Verge!

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad โญ
โœ” Approved Releaser
Active User
MOD term added to Sbennypedia!

JTG

Droidstein Lv8๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 5 years
Nce, to educate some fellow users on the terms we use in Sbennytopia! enlightening knowledge!

Qbot7268

In Love Lv4๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 5 years
FAQ Error.
Questions are labeled as Answers.
Answers are labeled as Questions too.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad โญ
โœ” Approved Releaser
Active User

inhuyou

Lurker Lv0๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 4 years
This is very useful info! There were some terms which I'm not familiar with, but I think I get it now. Although, I wonder if there is a thread about Lucky Patcher . I could use some info on that~