📻 Sbenny Radio 📻

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,449 happy users since 2014.
Register

What's your preferred music genres?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UniCore

G̷̮̼̉͗͗͘͠l̵̰͂́i̷͍͇͕͖͒̉̽̚͝t̸̖̄̂̍̋ć̷̛̼̺̀̾̉͜h̶͔͊̃͊͋͘
Special Guest
Member for 6 years
Greetings everyone.

Some of you who use the Official Forum App may already know about the new licensed Sbenny Radio feature and for all the others that don't, well now you do. lol.

As of late, the only music that has been streaming on the new radio feature is of the Dubstep variety. Many people may not like this genre of music so I'm creating this thread/poll to find out what particular genres of music you'd like to here.

Once I get enough feedback(if any lol), I will then implement daily genres i.e Dubstep Mondays, Classical Tuesdays, HipHop Wednesdays etc.

So if you'd like to change the genre of music streamed to you, vote your options in the poll or even comment down below.

Hope to hear from you all soon.

Best Regards,
CozPatch. :)

Screenshot_20180707-164124.jpg

UniCore

Special Guest
Member for 6 years
FYI, you can choose multiple options. :D

UniCore

Special Guest
Member for 6 years
Wonder what the result will be.
lol. I'm keen to find out also.

The top seven will be given their own day of streaming and the lower voted options will be randomly streamed for a few hours throughout the week.

Hopefully as the poll keeps changing, so will the music streamed to the app. :)

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years

qth

Fuzz Pawldrin
Member for 5 years
I like all of them! Though if my choices are summarized, it's play what's hot and new, except for the classical: 'tis the paragon of music.

silverfox05

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
@CozPatch that's a very good idea and i thank you for bringing such an idea it would be great if we can hear different genres of music a new day thanks a lot buddy
Yeah!! :D or how about we input the genres in the settings, then it will provide random artists from the genre to play at random, while some can choose to select/deselect the genres..

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
Thank you @CozPatch ! :)

UniCore

Special Guest
Member for 6 years
The radio section has just received a major update. :p I hope you like.

Matrix777

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Well I voted for rock but that term is too broad. Where's the metal category? Some nice easy Iced Earth. Some sweet and mellow Judas Priest. Yea ;):p:cool::dinodance:.

Status
Not open for further replies.