How to get SB Points at sbenny.com

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,304 happy users since 2014.
Register

Daelan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello!! 🖐🏽 I'm wondering is the lottery thing still available in the store idk if it's my internet or is the lottery thing all gone lmao 😂 but I really appreciate this community 110% and I thank all the modders that take an time out of their day to make other people happy really.💁🏽‍♀️💁🏽‍♀️
For participating in the lottery, you have to purchase the Golden Spade and then it'll be available.

Kaffadel

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Can anyone specify what needed to be active user?.-.

AxelVIII

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
How long ago was the active user requirement added? I hadn't noticed until today.

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
How long ago was the active user requirement added? I hadn't noticed until today.
It's quite recent, it just added this month after many complaints about the disappearance of daily sbcash.
Post automatically merged:

Can anyone specify what needed to be active user?.-.
In the first post Sbenny already said it, it's secret because the risk of people abusing it.
But a few tips, try to engange in more thread conversation like Let's Get to Know Eachother and help also answer people when they needed it.
(P.S: Since many people misunderstood the new rules, No, you don't need to upload games/ebooks/apps content to be an active member, you just need to talk more in the forum and being helpful too, that's all.)

Last edited:

Gielie66

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I am unsure of how to gain SB Points - If I ewant to buy it is all italian and I do not understand - sorry if this is the only way to get SB Points then I might leave

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
I am unsure of how to gain SB Points - If I ewant to buy it is all italian and I do not understand - sorry if this is the only way to get SB Points then I might leave
You can always try to review stuff, since the sbcash reward is doubled during 2019.
But if you still want to leave then there's nothing i can do to convince you except hoping you will come back someday.

apprentice29

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I didn't see an answer to this anywhere, but I'm sorry if I'm asking a repeat question. Is it possible to send SB Points to another user as a gift? Thanks!

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
I didn't see an answer to this anywhere, but I'm sorry if I'm asking a repeat question. Is it possible to send SB Points to another user as a gift? Thanks!
No, you can't. But if there's a valid reason you can ask the staff to do so.

Kaffadel

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
It's quite recent, it just added this month after many complaints about the disappearance of daily sbcash.
Post automatically merged:

In the first post Sbenny already said it, it's secret because the risk of people abusing it.
But a few tips, try to engange in more thread conversation like Let's Get to Know Eachother and help also answer people when they needed it.
(P.S: Since many people misunderstood the new rules, No, you don't need to upload games/ebooks/apps content to be an active member, you just need to talk more in the forum and being helpful too, that's all.)
I actually have misunderstood it too 😂 anyway, thank you for explaining!

Rob67

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Active User
Member for 5 years
I don't know how to mod. It's not fair to take away. Why can't we log in and say thanks then get it. Or go elsewhere .loads of modded sites