• Did you know you can also get SB Cash by reviewing your smartphone? Check out this section: Smartphones, select your Brand and start a new thread into "Smartphone Reviews" section. The longer and more detailed your review is, the higher the SB Cash reward is!

🤑 How to farm SB Cash at sbenny.com 🤑

Overlord Dex

Apprentice Lv. 2
EXP
SB Cash
Country
Brazil
Please read the first page before posting an useless post. The mod already explained what happened to daily sb cash exploit and thanks to those ungrateful abuser there is no more free sb cash except for active member who is still shrouded in mystery how to obtain that prestige title.
ie only vips, i dont see others users with this title

A

Ad Manager

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
Active User
SB Cash
Bouquet of Roses
Small Request Booster (single use)
Spyglass (permanent)
Golden Spade
Golden Key (permanent)
Device
OnePlus 1 - Huawei P10 Lite Android Oreo
Country
Italy
So, basically you may post games here and get rewarded for fulfilling request but get punished for asking/ requesting games... What kind of paradox is it?
Punished for asking/requesting games? I guess the paradox is the unexplainable reason you didn't underatand anything from the first post.
Post automatically merged:

ie only vips, i dont see others users with this title
This is absolutely not true, VIP members do not get the Active User badge for being a VIP and donations in general do not unlock any active user badge. This is the second meaningless and misleading post you're publishing consecutively, time to think before writing next time, what do you think?

Mothman

APK Fanatic Lv. 5
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Country
United States of America
I have a question about the smartphone reviews section. Could I also share a review of my tablet there? Or is it strictly for phones? Sorry if this is a dumb question, I just figured I'd ask!

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
Active User
SB Cash
Bouquet of Roses
Spyglass (permanent)
Golden Spade
Golden Key (permanent)
Device
Country
Italy
I have a question about the smartphone reviews section. Could I also share a review of my tablet there? Or is it strictly for phones? Sorry if this is a dumb question, I just figured I'd ask!
Tablet reviews are also allowed 😊

jkhknfgjhjkh

Apprentice Lv. 2
EXP
SB Cash
Country
Indonesia
I hope someone makes the Sbenny special application easier when opening the fan is more practical, unfortunately I can't make the application 😅

BeastBytch

Lurker Lv. 0
EXP
SB Cash
Device
LGrebel
Country
United States of America
Thanks for such a awesome opportunity to exxplore the vast of our ever changing social media. This is a great idea for interaction within your app and services. Im jus learning about this APK and all these kool nick and nacks for gaming

Southern84claimd

Novice Lv. 1
EXP
SB Cash
Country
United States of America
The earning system is cool...it's not hard to get confuse.... neither r the guild lines...I'm ready to jump in and get this started...I don't think I'm going to b getting bore here...

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
Active User
SB Cash
Bouquet of Roses
Spyglass (permanent)
Golden Spade
Golden Key (permanent)
Device
Country
Italy
I hope someone makes the Sbenny special application easier when opening the fan is more practical, unfortunately I can't make the application 😅

Astrea Imong Mama

Lurker Lv. 0
EXP
SB Cash
Country
Philippines
Thank you so much Sbenny,games are easy to play now but im still confused a bit
Post automatically merged:

Thank you so much Sbenny,games are easy to play now but im still confused a bit

Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!
You can also help us improve the translations by clicking here.