How to get SB Points at sbenny.com

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,944 happy users since 2014.
Register

MIawmi72

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Its easy
Post automatically merged:

Speak English

Thanks

Reactions: Alj

gingergod

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Hi Martini867 I hear you it was possible to get sbenny cash in the good old days but now it is easier to to use a chocolate tea pot than get it. Hahaha they supposed to give out a lower amount for the daily login now but hush hush it is a big secret on what you need to do to get it and that click is a closely guarded secret they are a bit paranoid now about giving it out as this virtual monetary system is that good everyone abuses it you used to get 5 sbenny cash if someone just followed you but sadly it is no more. I think maybe 2 ever followed me. But tis no more
woe is me ? Lol wish I could help but if you look in the forum on sbenny cash farming it or something like that you can go buy it for a few $s I think that is what they want now so good luck 🤞💵.

Arkadia 200

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Gracias

Soy nuevo echo lo son en la aplicación y no se como entrar a los atroz foros en este lugar

Last edited:

bluesology

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
hi, new here. i like the concept of SB Points as well and i think it's a thorough guide thats quite easy to understand. but i dont understand what you mean by trying to download locked content. if you earn SB Points or buy is it not fair then for you to be able to download it? theres a lot of cool stuff here and i want to work hard to earn as much SB Points as i can but i know that at the same time it will take a lot of time so i will probably in the future buy some SB Points just to stay safe and maybe buy some vip content? is that wrong or did i misinterpret it?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
hi, new here. i like the concept of SB Points as well and i think it's a thorough guide thats quite easy to understand. but i dont understand what you mean by trying to download locked content. if you earn SB Points or buy is it not fair then for you to be able to download it? theres a lot of cool stuff here and i want to work hard to earn as much SB Points as i can but i know that at the same time it will take a lot of time so i will probably in the future buy some SB Points just to stay safe and maybe buy some vip content? is that wrong or did i misinterpret it?
Hi, do you refer to any paragraphs in particular? By "locked content" I mean SB Points charged content.

tazmcfly

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you very much for this explanation. Question: you mentioned a lottery, and that it is locked by default. I get an error when trying to follow the link to the sbcash shop. So how do we unlock the lottery? Or has it been discontinued.

Cheers

kyilleh

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
:):):happydroid:

The concept of SB Points is great, but I guess it's going to take forever to make enough worthy of purchasing anything on this platform.

Thanks for the information :nerdroid:

Last edited:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
How to Farm SB Points list updated.

Main changes:
• Reintroduction of SB Points Rewards for Followers for certain groups
• SB Points Rewards for Likes are now only for certain groups, due to abuses

gingergod

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
I don't know if I have to take this post as a joke or if this site really has gone that paranoid.
I can't believe it has now come to pass that a Like is now clased as site abuses I just got to get up off the floor as I fell of my chair. Hmm please all mods spare me the excuse that every one is doing it just to get 2 sbenny cash because it will be true the people on the site who did not abuse the system are now that desperate to get a bit of it I see some apps at 999 sbcash and it would take 500 likes just to get 1 app and even with the best will in the world it does not get that sort of abuses and what a site we are left with when it is not worth giving a like to someone in case the mods are thinking that when I give a like it is abuse God forbid folling someone for 10 sbcash what is another thing already taken away
Sbenny cash was a great idea that made it stand out from the crowd and there were always a chance of abuses but now is the time to stick with it and work out a new system but remember that your forum is not all abusing the site far from it in fact or scrap it all and be just another android forum. No more no less. 🙄