• Did you know you can also get SB Cash by reviewing your smartphone? Check out this section: Smartphones, select your Brand and start a new thread into "Smartphone Reviews" section. The longer and more detailed your review is, the higher the SB Cash reward is!

🤑 How to farm SB Cash at sbenny.com 🤑

A

Ad Manager

SesilliaS

Apprentice Lv. 2
EXP
SB Cash
Country
Indonesia
This thing with SB Cash is getting harder and harder to obtained. As much as we know that people needs to contributes to become a big community, some people prefers to enjoyed the APK provided for fun and people only have time and capability so much. My suggestion is having a way for people to obtained SB Cash without much ruckus but keep thing separated between active and inactive (for example active user get 20 SB cash per day for login while inactive user get 10 SB cash for login). This way it keep people interested to visit and revisit the forum each time.

lushorange

Savage Lv. 6
eBook Releaser
Active User
EXP
SB Cash
Golden Spade
Device
Pixel 3 XL | OnePlus 3T
Country
Select One
This thing with SB cash is getting harder and harder to obtained. As much as we know that people needs to contributes to become a big community, some people prefers to enjoyed the apk provided for fun and people only have time and capability so much. My suggestion is having a way for people to obtained SB cash without much ruckus but keep thing separated between active and inactive (for example active user get 20 SB cash per day for login while inactive user get 10 SB cash for login). This way it keep people interested to visit and revisit the forum each time.
Oooh, interesting idea! You can post your suggestion in the "Suggestions" section of the forum and maybe one of the admins will see it. Good luck!

gingergod

In Love Lv. 4
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Device
Huawei Mate 20 pro
Country
United States of America
Hi and thanks for the update on the how to Farm sbenny cash it is a lot clearer and easier to understand than what it was especially when everything was altered with a big red line through the middle it was looking like a school essay of mine when I was recovering from a night out and drinking far to many alco pops over a weekend bender. Haha let's hope everything else keeps going well still the best modding community by far thanks. Keep up the good work 🏴‍☠️
[automerge]1581189582[/automerge]
It was as everyone automatically got 30 sbenny for logging on and on the whole most people loved it but the prats abused it and fkud it up for the honest people one of the best suggestions I have seen is a new member one off bonus to start the new people of and give them a incentive to get something and get used to the site but not seen anything yet but stick with it and something might float your boat
[automerge]1581189888[/automerge]
Who merged me post I was replying to someone else not mysen Gordon Bennett. That's stupid 🤣

Last edited:

Bastluna

Novice Lv. 1
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Country
United States of America
Thank you so much for the advice! I really want to make sure i can always afford my updates 😇

Hardsave

Novice Lv. 1
Member for 3 years
EXP
SB Cash
Device
Samsung Galsxy S10 - Android 10
Country
Germany
Thxxxx for your work

Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!
You can also help us improve the translations by clicking here.