How to get SB Points at sbenny.com

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,248 happy users since 2014.
Register

Elenore Jean

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Could someone please tell me how to get unlimited cherries for bingo pop

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
Could someone please tell me how to get unlimited cherries for bingo pop
Good day,
Looking at the most recent modded version of Bingo Pop (v6.2.37 modded by Debby, date posted: May 27, 2020).

It said on the "MOD Features" that the unlimited cherries was no longer possible to hack thanks to the game developers' update(s).
Screenshot:
Screenshot_1.jpg

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Update
PRO Membership info added.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I only came here for one thing and yet you make it complicated for me to get that one thing.
Nothing is free mate... You need to contribute a little to get what you want 😊

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years

TanzanAura

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Honest question- how do you get SB Points when you have literally 0? You cant review a game because you need cash to unlock it. I cant upload anything bc I just dont know how to mod stuff. I cant afford to buy it with real money. The one event I've seen since I joined I was too late to get anything from it. It feels really unfair that I cant do ANYTHING because theres no way to get any without irl money spending. I understand that there seems to have been some abuse of SB Points in the past but it feels like new users are punished for that and something needs to change w that. Feel free to tell me I'm dumb if I missed something but I'm just at a loss and confused on how to proceed.