How to get SB Points at sbenny.com

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,201 happy users since 2014.
Register

RextonBoaz

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
I haven't been here too long, maybe 3-6 is months, but I have absolutely nothing but love for this site as well as the devs/the community that I in all honesty just stumbled apon one day. Love the fact you guys actually listen to/collab with your users. You are always looking to better the users site experience, there is no hate or negative interaction between patrons (only positive energy,support of one another, mutual respect and overall love) it's so damn refreshing (pardon my slight vulgarity) to see that there are some sites, forums, etc that exist that still hold true to the intended purpose of the Internet. So from the bottom of my heart, I would like to thank each and everyone of the team members who have had come together to make this site a reality, I give much thanks. I would also like to thank each and everyone one or the users and donator's/as well as patrons who have helped to keep this site growing and improving and helping to create it. So, again I send many thanks, much love mad respect and that may Sbenny stand the test of time.

Sighed -Rexton

P.s THANK YOU,... ALL OF YOU FOR EVERYTHING & I will be a long time fan and customer. Thank you all again, so very much.

Sameer Ahmad

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Nice, i hope you guys keep up the good work
Post automatically merged:

Nice, i hope you guys keep up the good work

Loggar

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I would like to know if i post apks of payd apps of playstore and others, how much can i gain ? Is that permited ?

(Not MODED APK, but paid apk made "free"

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I would like to know if i post apks of payd apps of playstore and others, how much can i gain ? Is that permited ?

(Not MODED APK, but paid apk made "free"
As soon as you're the author and/or you can confirm you purchased them yes, you're allowed to and you can gain a lot.

Dadabhai

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I like the way people get appreciated by giving them SB Points and we can also withdraw it to real money....that's a very big deal....I mean...think of it....how many bucks can you withdraw Admin? Lol...millions of millions of millions..... btw thanks for the mods anyway....:dinodance: