How to get SB Points at sbenny.com

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,874 happy users since 2014.
Register

Selenayan

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
can not get daily login bonus anymore?
Omg
is there any way to replace it such as do something interactive with the others?

Playerslayer

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
hahahaha gracias por responder y tranquilo entendi todo bien en español

Juan Fenix Freire

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I will try to win the right way but I think there should be more ways to get free SB Points.

Myriaki

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
I did a review but didnt got a notice if I got sb
Also I get it why remove the daily ... even if I dont like it, but also they should be some rules also for the ppl that mod games ... for example I payed twice 500sb for a game that was outdated but not reported so those sb gone waste... also some modders update the mods for no reason just so they get the sb from us and they dont even bother to answer when u have a question ...

Tianura

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Just curious if the bank is working? I haven't been able to get interest on any deposit I made... but maybe its just a problem on my end and the button isn't visible or something...

ZuriAmariya

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Ah, I was confused about why I didn't get my daily bonus. I understand why it needs to be done, but I really do hope it comes back as for some of us it was the only way to pay for the games we like to play. On that topic, perhaps there could be a sort of discount for people who are loyal to certain games? Like a bonus you can claim if you buy a certain amount of APKs for the same game? Would really help with ones that update often!

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Hello y'all, correct me if I'm wrong, but is it not possible to become VIP anymore? If so how do you get VIP Games & goodies?
VIP membership has been discontinued, but all the VIP content can still be purchased using SB Points.
Post automatically merged:

The "MUSICIZER", at least in the past, starts playing the moment you open your profile. It's automatic, you don't have to press anything.
It's not a forum's behavior, it's a browser behavior. Google Chrome removed auto-play feature from all websites, so it's not something we're responsible of.
Post automatically merged:

SB Points farming updates:

1) Youtube gameplay rewards increased:

Record and share the Gameplay of Apps downloaded from our site
+ 200 => + 400 SB Points
Notes
: each video submitted here will reward the author of it with 200 => 400 SB Points.

2) Reviews event multiplier
x3
=> x2 (until 31th December 2019)

3) Various releases' rewards increased:

Release Android Games, Apps and PC VIP Stuff
+ 300 => 350 SB Points

Last edited:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Two more updates:

1) Added rewards for reviewing your device!
All the "Smartphone Reviews" sections here (the list would be too long as there's a section for each device brand)

2) Added rewards for posting Custom/Official ROMs, Kernels and Rooting Tutorials
+ 350 SB Points

All the "Official/Custom ROMs & Kernels" and "Root Guides & Tutorials" sections here (the list would be too long as there's a section for each device brand)

CaesarCzech

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
If you are not whale you need to make Pleasant community for Whales, thats how microtransactions work, You essentially work for whales. i would appreciate honesty from admin and not Excuses About community, just say you have to make money to live, its perfectly human.