How to get SB Points at sbenny.com

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,722 happy users since 2014.
Register

PersephanieLane

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
I read somewhere that this entire site is operated by volunteers. Even @Sbenny doesn't get paid. SB Points is a part of how they generate money to keep the site up and running. The moderators might be volunteers, but the site costs money to operate.

Daelan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
I don't know how to mod. It's not fair to take away. Why can't we log in and say thanks then get it. Or go elsewhere .loads of modded sites
You don't need to know how to mod. You get like 200 SB Points for making a review about whichever movie, game or book, you get 25 cash for posting a shared apk/game, 60 cash for each upload you make, 5 cash everytime someone follows you, 2 cash when a comment is liked.
If you wanna benefit from this community, do something back for it, it's only fair. Also good luck with those other mod sites, most have malware ✌🏼
My answer works for your question too @Aesthete12

Marialisa

LP Mod Queen ? From Sbennytopia ??
Member for 4 years
I don't know how to get a bit of SB daily access doesn't give me anything and I can't make purchases because it requires a credit card and I don't have it 🤔🤔🙃

PersephanieLane

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
The 5 cash for being followed was removed, due to abuse.

But you also get cash for voting.
Post automatically merged:

OMG! THIS REALLY ISN'T THAT DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND! GO TO PAGE ONE AND ACTUALLY READ IT!!! IT TELLS YOU EXACTLY HOW TO GET CASH! STOP BEING LAZY AND READ THE DAMN FORUM, ON PAGE 1!

Ara ara sayonara

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Lololol same but u can see I’m very broke, I even got an award for that lmao

brohajima

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thank you my friend you are amazing!
💕

:angeldroid: