How to get SB Points at sbenny.com

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,483 happy users since 2014.
Register

archdragon13

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi there. I've been logging in but my SB Points doesn't seem to be moving. It's still on 11.
Please read the first page before posting an useless post. The mod already explained what happened to daily SB Points exploit and thanks to those ungrateful abuser there is no more free SB Points except for active member who is still shrouded in mystery how to obtain that prestige title.

Alimar23

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
This is my first time in this forum. Wayback on 2010 theres no sbenny forum that time. It a good time to active here and i think it also fun to get a friend here, im so late to know this forum.

Roostermyn

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Is the active user thing done manually? Lol. I've been logging in daily and been posting for a bit but...

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Is the active user thing done manually? Lol. I've been logging in daily and been posting for a bit but...
No it's done automatically, it depends on multiple factors.

Overlord Dex

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Please read the first page before posting an useless post. The mod already explained what happened to daily SB Points exploit and thanks to those ungrateful abuser there is no more free SB Points except for active member who is still shrouded in mystery how to obtain that prestige title.
ie only vips, i dont see others users with this title

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
So, basically you may post games here and get rewarded for fulfilling request but get punished for asking/ requesting games... What kind of paradox is it?
Punished for asking/requesting games? I guess the paradox is the unexplainable reason you didn't underatand anything from the first post.
Post automatically merged:

ie only vips, i dont see others users with this title
This is absolutely not true, VIP members do not get the Active User badge for being a VIP and donations in general do not unlock any active user badge. This is the second meaningless and misleading post you're publishing consecutively, time to think before writing next time, what do you think?

Mothman

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I have a question about the smartphone reviews section. Could I also share a review of my tablet there? Or is it strictly for phones? Sorry if this is a dumb question, I just figured I'd ask!

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I have a question about the smartphone reviews section. Could I also share a review of my tablet there? Or is it strictly for phones? Sorry if this is a dumb question, I just figured I'd ask!
Tablet reviews are also allowed 😊

jkhknfgjhjkh

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I hope someone makes the Sbenny special application easier when opening the fan is more practical, unfortunately I can't make the application 😅