How to get SB Points at sbenny.com

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,260 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I don't know if I have to take this post as a joke or if this site really has gone that paranoid.
I can't believe it has now come to pass that a Like is now clased as site abuses I just got to get up off the floor as I fell of my chair. Hmm please all mods spare me the excuse that every one is doing it just to get 2 sbenny cash because it will be true the people on the site who did not abuse the system are now that desperate to get a bit of it I see some apps at 999 sbcash and it would take 500 likes just to get 1 app and even with the best will in the world it does not get that sort of abuses and what a site we are left with when it is not worth giving a like to someone in case the mods are thinking that when I give a like it is abuse God forbid folling someone for 10 sbcash what is another thing already taken away
Sbenny cash was a great idea that made it stand out from the crowd and there were always a chance of abuses but now is the time to stick with it and work out a new system but remember that your forum is not all abusing the site far from it in fact or scrap it all and be just another android forum. No more no less. 🙄
You obviously have no idea about what you're talking about. When I talk about abuses it's not liking others' posts, mods or threads at all, but some ******** making duplicate accounts to like their own posts 999999 times to get SB Points. So if you have to complain about something, complain about those who caused this, and not our changes, as we're just trying to make the system equal to everyone, and we're doing what we can to fight those who think can cheat on us using 'smart' ways which just result in a permanent ban instead.

gingergod

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Yes I did understand exactly what you said and like I said in the post it is open to abuse and I think if you know who is doing it ban them like you are saying you would but you know as well as I do they will just start again with a new account and start again what basically puts us back at square one? 🔙 And Like you I wish I knew the answer but what i am concerned about is the users who are like me and absolutely love sbenny as I said in the post who would be happy just getting enough to get the game that they want or save up a few days or weeks to get the game they want but are now that desperate they are asking people to like the posts just to get that game. Maybe your rules are just a little to stringent for most of the forum regarding the sbenny active user sbenny cash payment's but I can't give you the answers to your super abusers I just wanted to get your attention regarding lets just say the ordinary user's of this Great forum it really is head and shoulders in front of the next best and I would like it to stay that way and stay in touch with your loyal forum users not the prats who abuse the site. But i said all this in my former post ? I do apologise about responding to the post that I read though I really should of looked at the amendment in the real post in the rules but this time I hope you realise that I really do think that Sbenny is the best site of this type anyware but don't overthink things in a way that forgets the majority of the forum. 🏆 And Thanks for a really great forum/website.

kyilleh

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
There should be a welcome bonus of SB Points to newly registered members of Sbennytopia.
Post automatically merged:

It's a genuine complaint that should be looked at.

Last edited:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Yes I did understand exactly what you said and like I said in the post it is open to abuse and I think if you know who is doing it ban them like you are saying you would but you know as well as I do they will just start again with a new account and start again what basically puts us back at square one? 🔙 And Like you I wish I knew the answer but what i am concerned about is the users who are like me and absolutely love sbenny as I said in the post who would be happy just getting enough to get the game that they want or save up a few days or weeks to get the game they want but are now that desperate they are asking people to like the posts just to get that game. Maybe your rules are just a little to stringent for most of the forum regarding the sbenny active user sbenny cash payment's but I can't give you the answers to your super abusers I just wanted to get your attention regarding lets just say the ordinary user's of this Great forum it really is head and shoulders in front of the next best and I would like it to stay that way and stay in touch with your loyal forum users not the prats who abuse the site. But i said all this in my former post ? I do apologise about responding to the post that I read though I really should of looked at the amendment in the real post in the rules but this time I hope you realise that I really do think that Sbenny is the best site of this type anyware but don't overthink things in a way that forgets the majority of the forum. 🏆 And Thanks for a really great forum/website.
We're open to suggestions and ideas from users, we also recently introduced smartphone reviews in order to help genuine users, and there are abuses on there as well as some are copy/pasting reviews, but we're working hard 24/7 to fight those guys, without giving up and removing this new possibility to get SB Points, it's just extremely difficult to find an equal way to give everyone the possibility to get SB Points without opening doors to cheats and abuses.

PersephanieLane

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
The MODs cost more because the updates are becoming more sophisticated, which means it takes more work for the modders to make updates.

Plus, as I've said before, the site is expensive to operate. Someone has to pay for the domain name. That costs money. Do you expect @Sbenny to pay for that out of his own pocket? And the software needed to crack the files require updates, not to mention the fact that the modders spend hours of their own time, cracking these files, (for free, BTW), just so you can spend YOUR free time bitching and whining that they have the audacity to ask for a few dollars in return to keep paying for the operating costs of this site.

If you're unhappy with the site, go crack your own games. You won't have to bother with SB Points, anymore.

Saggo

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
So, this is how SB Points works. Interesting. I have nothing against it and it even looks like a mini game inside a website that modifies games and apps. It's like those games that have puzzles on the loading screen.

As SB Points seems to be a smart fraud protection measure and a reward system for those who spend time contributing to the community, I believe it is the least that any trusted website should have. Despite that, I don't understand much to make a more detailed comment, for now - when I made that comment - I have nothing :LOL:.

I say again that I have nothing against it and that this system encourages: growth and improvement at ever higher levels. I have no doubt that we will see other changes in a while to improve the site and the system itself. And I don't say that as a complaint, in fact I'm actually excited to get my first SB Points.

PersephanieLane

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
@Sbenny would have to chase thousands of users, individually, to block only those that abuse the site. It's far easier to remove the feature. The site still provides many opportunities to gain SB Points, which can't be abused. It just requires a little more effort on our part, which seems to be the largest cause of dissent.

This site is completely run by VOLUNTEERS. No one gets paid - not even @Sbenny even though they spend much of their free time working on the site. It's not unreasonable for the site to ask us to invest in the site a tiny amount, in return.

Most sites wouldn't give users any free SB Points.
Post automatically merged:

The site posted some general info, hinting at what's needed to be an active user.

Logging in daily doesn't count. That's the system they had before and it's no longer feasible for the site.

Pirater

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Okay so a piracy site asks money for downloading their bootlegged games hmm amazing big brain concept
I love the efforts you have put into the site AND RESPECT YOU FOR IT
AND YES THIS IS A COOL SITE
but this SBs just kinda sad for me
Now f95zone is same like you guys but 100% more amazing but doesnt have this concept man and still works pretty great and i think is already ahead of you ,
Goodluck to you!

PersephanieLane

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
@Sbenny You should seriously consider deducting SB Points for people who are too lazy to read the first page before asking "how" to farm cash. Like, the first page takes 2 minutes to read :cautious: