How to get SB Points at sbenny.com

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,651 happy users since 2014.
Register

MiraeEos

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Okay so a piracy site asks money for downloading their bootlegged games hmm amazing big brain concept
I love the efforts you have put into the site AND RESPECT YOU FOR IT
AND YES THIS IS A COOL SITE
but this SBs just kinda sad for me
Now f95zone is same like you guys but 100% more amazing but doesnt have this concept man and still works pretty great and i think is already ahead of you ,
Goodluck to you!
Duude lmao f95pzone is mainly an ero game forum and thats why it works, this is a completely different forum

Pirater

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I did see the first site about getting sbs for follows posting & likes
Major sb we get is for Posting cracked apks , i dont get it if we were good at modding i wouldnt lurk on this site
But yeah whatever it is i dont get the idea of grinding for pirated content and yes that just me
I would feel like a loser if i started doing that ( and i am feeling like a loser now too) and hence i commented
Post automatically merged:

But well whatever ig , sorry i am not here to spread hate just a small criticism
I dont like this dumb idea at all so i will be deleting my account & rather pay real money to cool developers who make the games
(But not sh***y EA LOL I WLL HAPPILY MERGE WITH SBENNY JUST TO DESTROY EA AND THE MICROSHIT transaction)
And i got pissed of here too just causs sbenny brought microtransaction here too which i REALLY HATE
But whatever if you all support it and like it i can't help and do anything so i will just leave
Goodluck to sbenny & goodbye

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
That's... Just show how much you didn't appreciate people taking their personal effort and time to allow you to have your 'pirated' game, while all you have to do is grind for a currency that you basically can get for free, bar a little effort, do i get it so far? What kind of Choosing beggars attitude is this?

Pirater

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
That's... Just show how much you didn't appreciate people taking their personal effort and time to allow you to have your 'pirated' game, while all you have to do is grind for a currency that you basically can get for free, bar a little effort, do i get it so far? What kind of Choosing beggars attitude is this?
No i dont think i criticized people working here & contributing ,i wholeheartedly appreciate modder's work , believe me this not my first time trying to look for mod games & understanding how tough it is
i am an ahole not that big of an ahole
We looking for your hardworkingly modded games to avoid microtransactions , need to do microtransactions to remove the microtransactions features in games is some irony
When i made an account seeing how just i have to like & reply & be part of community i appreciated it , but then after joining i got introduced to microtranscation which pissed me off
Maybe showing advertisements and such or sharing promoting your content or openimg Patreon account is better idea

And then i realized that y' all charge for NSFW games too which is straight up illegally selling free stuff man, as such games are freely available on F95zone or any other piracy sites and so i made a rant
You all modders are COOL but i dont like this & i think this will reduce your demand & growth
(But thats my OPINION, hope y'all succeed idc now)
And it doesnt matter too
i am deleting the account or you can block or delete mine whatever

MiraeEos

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
No i dont think i criticized people working here & contributing ,i wholeheartedly appreciate modder's work , believe me this not my first time trying to look for mod games & understanding how tough it is
i am an ahole not that big of an ahole
We looking for your hardworkingly modded games to avoid microtransactions , need to do microtransactions to remove the microtransactions features in games is some irony
When i made an account seeing how just i have to like & reply & be part of community i appreciated it , but then after joining i got introduced to microtranscation which pissed me off
Maybe showing advertisements and such or sharing promoting your content or openimg Patreon account is better idea

And then i realized that y' all charge for NSFW games too which is straight up illegally selling free stuff man, as such games are freely available on F95zone or any other piracy sites and so i made a rant
You all modders are COOL but i dont like this & i think this will reduce your demand & growth
(But thats my OPINION, hope y'all succeed idc now)
And it doesnt matter too
i am deleting the account or you can block or delete mine whatever
I am there with you about the paying for nsfw section, thats bullshit

gingergod

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Hi at the minute one of the ways to get some sbenny cash is to go and review your smart phone a bit of advice though use you own words don't copy and paste from internet sources at least it will get you going but don't take to long or you might see it disappear due to abuse ok saggo
👀🤞

ainazb

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
ok this is really ridiculous because we download the mod apk so we won't have to spend money and here you have to spend money for SB Points to download it??It defeats the whole purpose. I know that modding takes time and all but your doing something illegal and then make money out of it??

Abimmmm

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Que bueno ver este Post para guiarme un poco y así conseguir unas cuantas monedas que se manejan aquí, ya que hay varias apk interesantes que valen la pena probar, pero tengo mis dudas ojala no sea un abuso el método que usan aquí.

gingergod

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Hola, no, es legítimo, pero con el sitio abierto al abuso, todos se volvieron paranoicos. Pensé en decirte que vayas al foro y hagas una revisión de tu teléfono inteligente, uses tus propias palabras, o se volverán paranoicos si copias y pegas cosas. un mod o cualquier cosa que te hayas acostumbrado al sitio antes de ir al lado oscuro jajaja todos solíamos obtener efectivo para iniciar sesión y presionar el sitio en Facebook y YouTube ¿crees que todavía obtienes algo para eso? Sorry fof my bad Spanish 👍

SesilliaS

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
This thing with SB Points is getting harder and harder to obtained. As much as we know that people needs to contributes to become a big community, some people prefers to enjoyed the apk provided for fun and people only have time and capability so much. My suggestion is having a way for people to obtained SB Points without much ruckus but keep thing separated between active and inactive (for example active user get 20 SB Points per day for login while inactive user get 10 SB Points for login). This way it keep people interested to visit and revisit the forum each time.

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Active User
Member for 4 years
This thing with SB Points is getting harder and harder to obtained. As much as we know that people needs to contributes to become a big community, some people prefers to enjoyed the apk provided for fun and people only have time and capability so much. My suggestion is having a way for people to obtained SB Points without much ruckus but keep thing separated between active and inactive (for example active user get 20 SB Points per day for login while inactive user get 10 SB Points for login). This way it keep people interested to visit and revisit the forum each time.
Oooh, interesting idea! You can post your suggestion in the "Suggestions" section of the forum and maybe one of the admins will see it. Good luck!

gingergod

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Hi and thanks for the update on the how to Farm sbenny cash it is a lot clearer and easier to understand than what it was especially when everything was altered with a big red line through the middle it was looking like a school essay of mine when I was recovering from a night out and drinking far to many alco pops over a weekend bender. Haha let's hope everything else keeps going well still the best modding community by far thanks. Keep up the good work 🏴‍☠️

It was as everyone automatically got 30 sbenny for logging on and on the whole most people loved it but the prats abused it and fkud it up for the honest people one of the best suggestions I have seen is a new member one off bonus to start the new people of and give them a incentive to get something and get used to the site but not seen anything yet but stick with it and something might float your boat

Who merged me post I was replying to someone else not mysen Gordon Bennett. That's stupid 🤣

Last edited: