How to get SB Points at sbenny.com

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,677 happy users since 2014.
Register

HellSp4wn

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Love how organized and neatly explained this article is pretty helpful for new commers, I got motivated reading the whole thing but I'm mostly here to Download and review as to what I read and able to do 🤣

HellSp4wn

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I'd recommend reviewing your smartphone it's pretty easy! 😬

HellSp4wn

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
According to the rules you'd have to log in every day to be considered as an active user if you miss a day the can remove the active user status from your account. Dose not give exact details since it's a secret 🤫

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
How come i no longer get SB Points for logging in, am i no longer an active user?
Post automatically merged:

How come i no longer get SB Points for logging in, am i no longer an active user?
Post automatically merged:

According to the rules you'd have to log in every day to be considered as an active user if you miss a day the can remove the active user status from your account. Dose not give exact details since it's a secret 🤫
Good day,
Simply to clarify, members don't have to log-in "every day" and the requirements to get the "Active User" Badge is written on a different thread because there's a lot of information in it.

You can find a link to that on the 1st page of this thread.
Or here's a link to save you some time:

I hope this helps,
-Mark A

Dennisdavil

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thank you for sharing this. Game mods often make it easier for us to play games. I often download game mods at: Coimobile and Gamestoremobi

pinkeryeah

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Good day,
Simply to clarify, members don't have to log-in "every day" and the requirements to get the "Active User" Badge is written on a different thread because there's a lot of information in it.

You can find a link to that on the 1st page of this thread.
Or here's a link to save you some time:

I hope this helps,
-Mark A
It does help, thanks a lot.
Looking at the requirements, there's no way I'll be able to meet them or get any more cash, but at least I'm not confused anymore.

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
Lend me some points, mercy..

I'm helpless newbie here 'o'
Currently, the easiest way to earn SB Points is by making a smartphone review, simply because there's a template for it and all we have to do is fill it up. The quick link is on top of every page.

Best of luck with your SB Points farm. :)

shadowlight14321

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
You'll also gain SB Points every time someone will download your SB Points charged content.
needs to add
this now applies only to users with special ranks described here: User Special Ranks Benefits & Requirements

Without a proper title you get nothing from other people downloading:cry:

Ccrash

The World's Greatest Cliffhanger!
Member for 4 years
The easiest way to earn SB here is to type "motherlode" in the g-chat.
If that is not working then please try:
→↓↑→→↓→→↑↑↓↓←→←→
→↓↑→→↓→→↑↑↓↓←→←→
→↓↑→→↓→→↑↑↓↓

ooooh, good lord people are so gonna spam this xD

treki009

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years
The easiest way to earn SB here is to type "motherlode" in the g-chat.
If that is not working then please try:
→↓↑→→↓→→↑↑↓↓←→←→
→↓↑→→↓→→↑↑↓↓←→←→
→↓↑→→↓→→↑↑↓↓

ooooh, good lord people are so gonna spam this xD
really... 😮? ...didn't know that Sis. Thanks for the info 😊