How to get SB Points at sbenny.com

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,030 happy users since 2014.
Register

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
Um this sounds incredibly stupid (on my part) but even after doing some of those stated from the post, newcomers like us are still broke af. We have trophy points as an incentive for interacting with the community, but unfortunately still no SBcash😢 Idk, maybe I'm doing this wrong??
If you are referring to "Likes", "Follows", and "Daily Logins", those are special privileges to those who have earned special ranks/badges.
While making reviews remain the easiest way to earn SB Points and also a way to earn the "Active User" badge, which would lead to "Daily Login" rewards.

faustuserine2

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Ooooh so those are privileges for active users, hahahahahahaha I thought it was for everyone🤣🤣 Thank you Mark! This post certainly helps clear up a few things 😍💮

Mark A

Member for 6 years
Ooooh so those are privileges for active users, hahahahahahaha I thought it was for everyone🤣🤣 Thank you Mark! This post certainly helps clear up a few things 😍💮
Those privileges are for all the special ranks/badges.
While "Active User" badge is the easiest to earn, especially for a non-uploader like myself.

Frkster

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Yes, you are right and right now I am writing this reply for earning an cash ...
Peace!
Post automatically merged:

Yes you are right

Yes you are right

tozahaha

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
ดีครับชอบมาก
Interesting feature :) I got a notification that says there's a free gift, but when I went to the link to claim it, it says it's out of stock. Will it be restocked? Will each account that try to claim it get one at least? :eek:

ดีครับชอบมาก
Interesting feature :) I got a notification that says there's a free gift, but when I went to the link to claim it, it says it's out of stock. Will it be restocked? Will each account that try to claim it get one at least? :eek:

Howlingorange

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Oh, I hadn't been around for a while, I thought daily logins still earned cash. Good to know, thanks !

Mark A

Member for 6 years
Oh, I hadn't been around for a while, I thought daily logins still earned cash. Good to know, thanks !
Daily logins are given to members that earn special ranks.
Here's more information to that: