How to get SB Points at sbenny.com

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,391 happy users since 2014.
Register

Zeroshiki

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Active User
Member for 6 years
Anyone have the link for watching the ads ? There's nothing but plain text in the main post where it says to click to get started.

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
Anyone have the link for watching the ads ? There's nothing but plain text in the main post where it says to click to get started.
The link for it can be found on top of the screen. Although I'm curious about what you meant by plain text, could you send a screenshot?
Screenshot_1.jpg

Mark A

Member for 6 years
There's no link where it says to "click to get started", just text.
View attachment 62586
Screenshot_1.jpg
It was never intended to be a link, it's only an explanation. I would suggest rereading it thoroughly.
The button/banner you need to click at to watch ads to get SB Points is always located on top of the forum. :)
Screenshot_2.jpg

The oversimplified reason why it is not a link is that it was coded to cycle multiple links to prevent abuse. For example, to prevent people from skipping the ad entirely by copy&pasting the URL after the advertisement from yesterday. It is also coded to make sure that each account can only claim once a day. (With a full 24 hours wait-time.)

If a way to get SB Points gets abused, it will be removed.
I hope this helps have a nice day. :)
-Mark A

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
Um sir It won't give me my reward for the daily. Help pls
You mean the Ad Reward? You certainly got it :) so.. wait for another 24 hours to collect it again.

if you mean the Daily Logins.. please look here:

Cjtheokgamer

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I only got one
I really want this mod but don't have the time to wait ... I need help
Post automatically merged:

I need credits pls...

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
I only got one
I really want this mod but don't have the time to wait ... I need help
Post automatically merged:

I need credits pls...
Then look here:
It is really easy to earn them @Cjtheokgamer all you need is patience.

Miwa889

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello, I watched ads several times (I watched once and I found out there was no reward so I kept trying) on yesterday till now but it kept showing the message "the reward code is wrong or you've already claimed it." I check my SB Points but it has not changed from friday. Does this method not work on weekend or is there something wrong?

Mark A

Member for 6 years
Hello, I watched ads several times (I watched once and I found out there was no reward so I kept trying) on yesterday till now but it kept showing the message "the reward code is wrong or you've already claimed it." I check my SB Points but it has not changed from friday. Does this method not work on weekend or is there something wrong?
Thanks for reporting, I'll go tell @Sbenny to have a look.
In the meantime, I would suggest trying other ways to earn SB Points.

Last edited:

Tg03

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
The new way of watching ads is not working for me. The page is not redirecting at all.
Was working fine in the old way with sbenny shortener + the g something redirect website (forgot the name)
It took 3 goes for it to work for me. It kept saying video loading but then nothing would happen. Third try the video loaded and then redirected.

Mark A

Member for 6 years
The new way of watching ads is not working for me. The page is not redirecting at all.
Was working fine in the old way with sbenny shortener + the g something redirect website (forgot the name)
It took 3 goes for it to work for me. It kept saying video loading but then nothing would happen. Third try the video loaded and then redirected.
Thank you for reporting, I'll let @Sbenny know.

Anamese

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Now it is redirecting to short.sbenny normally but I get the "something wrong" error every time.

Mark A

Member for 6 years
Now it is redirecting to short.sbenny normally but I get the "something wrong" error every time.
Sorry for the inconvenience, @Sbenny is already working on it. Please do keep in mind that the Ad=Cash has a 24-hour wait-time.