How to get SB Points at sbenny.com

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,878 happy users since 2014.
Register

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
Wow
Post automatically merged:

Wow
Good day,
Please re-read the main post on page 1.

Currently, the easiest way to earn SB Points for free is by watching an Advertisement or by making reviews. The full list can be found on page 1, including information on how to lose SB Points.

kingpaper1988

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
How to become Active User?
I usually login every but don't get any SB Points?

Mark A

Member for 6 years
How to become Active User?
I usually login every but don't get any SB Points?
A link to that can be found at the main post on page 1, but here is a link instead:

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
I have watched at least 10-15 crappy adds for some Sbenny cash and not got any Sbenny cash for watching them I have even gone so far as downloading some of the apps just in case the 30 seconds wasn't enough but still nothing so I give up on that it is the first time I have been scammed on the site so I will be looking very carefully for your next scam and I can't say I like it much I only watched so many because thought I might need a boat load of it might take a month to get Sbenny cash. The laugh seems to be on me through.,,🤡 World.
Check these Step by step that i made @gingergod :)
Step 1 = Click the "try your luck once a day and win up to 100 SB Points"
part1.png

Step 2 = wait 5 seconds to go to the ad site
part2.png

Step 3 = wait 5 seconds again to skipped the Ad
part3.png

part3dot5.png

Step 4 = Wait another 5 seconds just like Step 2 aboved
part4.png

Step 5 = Profit xD
part6.png

It's really easy :D check the step by step.
hope this helps you.

I have watched at least 10-15 crappy adds for some Sbenny cash and not got any Sbenny cash for watching them I have even gone so far as downloading some of the apps just in case the 30 seconds wasn't enough but still nothing so I give up on that it is the first time I have been scammed on the site so I will be looking very carefully for your next scam and I can't say I like it much I only watched so many because thought I might need a boat load of it might take a month to get Sbenny cash. The laugh seems to be on me through.,,🤡 World.
It is not a Scam. be aware that this is once a day so.. you have to wait 24 hours to get it again.

gingergod

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
View attachment 62275

View attachment 62276

View attachment 62277

View attachment 62278

View attachment 62279

Step 5 = Profit xD
View attachment 62281

hope this helps you.

It is not a Scam. be aware that this is once a day so.. you have to wait 24 hours to get it again.
Ounce a day even that would be nice I have read everything I can find but still nowt but I still say if I watched the add for the full 30 seconds and wanted another 30 downloaded.what was offered on the add for all I have and believe me I am not watching any more than one a day and it looks like a scam smells like a scam well you know the rest 🤣

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
Ounce a day even that would be nice I have read everything I can find but still nowt but I still say if I watched the add for the full 30 seconds and wanted another 30 downloaded.what was offered on the add for all I have and believe me I am not watching any more than one a day and it looks like a scam smells like a scam well you know the rest 🤣
well okay then.. that's alright :) there are still other ways to earn SB Points that you can do, it is really easy other than watching Ads. :D

Mark A

Member for 6 years
View attachment 62275

View attachment 62276

View attachment 62277

View attachment 62278

View attachment 62279

Step 5 = Profit xD
View attachment 62281

hope this helps you.

Good day @gingergod ,
Can you post a video or screenshots, so we can help you further?

supaheater

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
The "watch ad" thing won't work for me. Can anyone help please?

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
The "watch ad" thing won't work for me. Can anyone help please?
here ya go!

View attachment 62275

View attachment 62276

View attachment 62277

View attachment 62278

View attachment 62279

Step 5 = Profit xD
View attachment 62281

Be aware that the Ad is Once per day so.. you will have to wait to get it again @supaheater also! there are other ways to earn SB Points, it is really easy. :) all it needs is Time and Patience.

Starboy23

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I have a couple of questions about reviewing phones: Can older phones be reviewed ?. I don't have the latest and greatest, but I do hoard devices, so a review of an older device, say something between the last 3-4 years would be alright?
Also what about pulling data for a device benchmarks from the net, instead of conducting one on each phone? Would that count as plagiarism? Or copying?
Thanks in advance :)

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Older phones can be reviewed, as soon as they're not too old (up to 3 years is okay, but more than 4 years preferably not). Device benchmarks can be definitely added, but users have to cast their own preference in his review, that's why we let users rate the phone based on their impressions and feedbacks.

Starboy23

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Thanks a lot, I should better start writing one before they turn too old :ROFLMAO: