How to get SB Points at sbenny.com

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,300 happy users since 2014.
Register

Chillybilly

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Farming sbcash without daily ads is near impossible as I'm not a codder, programmer meaning I have no skills to earn sbcash.

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
Farming sbcash without daily ads is near impossible as I'm not a codder, programmer meaning I have no skills to earn sbcash.
Reread the thread again. It is not for coders and programmers only, you can review a game, eBooks, movies etc.. or post movies, eBooks and audio books.

Rivende24

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
A lot of these ways look outdated, sketchy, and not worth my time. I have zero interest or intention to pay for SB bucks when, if I wait, the mods will be shared on other APK websites.

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
A lot of these ways look outdated, sketchy, and not worth my time. I have zero interest or intention to pay for SB bucks when, if I wait, the mods will be shared on other APK websites.
Then that means you are lazy and not worth of your time as you said. Why wait? You can just spend the time to earn it, it is pretty easy, and it is not that outdated. The Ad Event is over so that’s out of the picture, but it will be up somewhere in the future who knows when 🤷‍♂️ The other ways are much much simpler, you don’t even spend it with money. Look, if it ain’t worth your time that is fine, leave it at that. If you put your time & patience to earn SB Points then it will be good for a long run and buy a lot of mods. Try reread the thread so you can understand a bit more and trust me, it is easy. :) @Rivende24

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
Hope so, I'm registered few days ago and just find it kinda hard to.
Time and patience my friend :D then you’ll get the hang of it.

Mubof

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Time and patience my friend :D then you’ll get the hang of it.
It's what I saw, this forum isn't for lurkers, you have to be active, at least posting comments or so, I still don't get it at all haha, but I'll have patience. :)

Miwa889

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi guys, now we can't watch ads to farm SB Points, can we?

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
There is a thread that says some ways to farm it, but personally I find it hard, cause I'm not used to navigate or be in forums.
There are links for that. :)
Post automatically merged:

There is a thread that says some ways to farm it, but personally I find it hard, cause I'm not used to navigate or be in forums.
It may take awhile to know the forum lol

Mubof

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
There are links for that. :)
Post automatically merged:

It may take awhile to know the forum lol
I'm searching and viewing all to get informed and so, thank you for the reply :)

vnya

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Where is the link for watch ads? I don't see it