How to get SB Points at sbenny.com

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,979 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Two new ways of farming SB Cash have been added: "Reporting Spammers" and "Reporting bugs/exploits". Rewards may vary depending on the situation but they'll greatly boost your SB Points ;)

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
Two new ways of farming SB Cash have been added: "Reporting Spammers" and "Reporting bugs/exploits". Rewards may vary depending on the situation but they'll greatly boost your SB Points ;)
i hope they don't report me :LOL:

sintered28

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Interesting way to incentivize high quality submissions using an internal currency system. But with low hanging fruit method of watching some ads currently not working, there is no readily available option for new users to pay the cost in order to access whatever content attracted them to the site in the first place. And the internet being what it is, the inability to quickly access content on first look is going to dissuade many potential users from participating. Perhaps that is good policy, as only committed users will end up sticking with the site in the end.

But with no method to accumulate points after signing, there's not much more to do.

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
Interesting way to incentivize high quality submissions using an internal currency system. But with low hanging fruit method of watching some ads currently not working, there is no readily available option for new users to pay the cost in order to access whatever content attracted them to the site in the first place. And the internet being what it is, the inability to quickly access content on first look is going to dissuade many potential users from participating. Perhaps that is good policy, as only committed users will end up sticking with the site in the end.

But with no method to accumulate points after signing, there's not much more to do.
Hey there @sintered28 ,
We understand your concern regarding the closure of Advertisement service used to collect SB Points but we are trying our best to start the service as soon as possible. Nothing can be said at the moment but it should take a few more days to get the service up again. In the meantime you can follow this guide to earn SB Points: 🤑 How to get SB Points at sbenny.com 🤑
Sorry for any inconveniences caused.
Kind Regards,
DDeveloper

KirahSoul

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Hey there @sintered28 ,
We understand your concern regarding the closure of Advertisement service used to collect SB Points but we are trying our best to start the service as soon as possible. Nothing can be said at the moment but it should take a few more days to get the service up again. In the meantime you can follow this guide to earn SB Points: 🤑 How to get SB Points at sbenny.com 🤑
Sorry for any inconveniences caused.
Kind Regards,
DDeveloper
Thank you so much for the info update about the closure of the advertisement service used to collect SB Points,

I was getting a little bit scared thinking that I wouldn't have any way to get SB Points without buying them.

Since I'm pretty new to this website, I've never had the opportunity to see the advertisement service at work and I thought it might have been out of service for a long while.

I really apreciate your help even though It wasn't necessarily directed to me specifically.

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
@KirahSoul Your welcome, don't worry we are trying our best to resolve this issue as soon as possible.