1 click obb

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,844 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

boss201

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Many people still find it hard to download /install game that contains both data+ apk. is it possible to implement a method(1 click obb) on sbenny. You download only the apk it download the data and install the game automatically for you.Of course it will be optional ,those who want to use the traditional method can still do so.Let me hear your views.Thanks.

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
That's a nice suggestion I would say . Both methods are good

Dragona

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Tell me about it, the first time I spent like 2 hours trying to do things with ESexplorer and things like that. I would totally endorse this new feature, if it could be done!

PhilReed1976

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Great suggestion. I know a few reliable apps and sites to download obbs from but can imagine it's a right pain if you just download the APK from here and then find out you then have to download the obb file from another source.

I can just imagine downloading an APK for Gangstar New Orleans or Baldurs Gate and then realise you have to download a further 1+ gb that won't allow you to download via the game because of you hadn't downloaded the game from the play store!

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your ideas with us.

This one, in particular, is a really good idea and it could be very helpful. Right now though, we don't currently have the resources to implement and support something like this. However, we will definitely be keeping this idea to the side to revisit when we have some stronger resources.

Thank you again for your ideas, and if you have any others, please feel free to share them with us, we would love to hear them!

Status
Not open for further replies.