NSFW/18+ APK [18+ VN/Gamebook] Lust Affect [3DCG Mass Affect Adult VN]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,956 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

D3T0X

? Senior Developer | Porting VN's from PC
From the Hell
Member for 6 years
[18+ VN/Gamebook] Lust Affect [3DCG Mass Affect Adult VN]

Name of the game: Lust Affect

Version: v0.991a

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
This game defaults to Russian Language, to change to english, hit the British flag before starting the game!

--
We would like to present our new project to you. This will be a game parody, freely based on the "Mass Effect" universe. You can download the WIP version of the game already, it contains sexually explicit material. Just saying.

You will play as a clone of a certain Commander. Your goal as the Captain-in-Chief is quite simple - the seduction of all the women onboard the Star Ship". Good luck with your mission, Captain!
--

Only Pro members can fully access NSFW (18+) content, so you'll need to unlock access to NSFW content by subscribing to our Pro membership to verify your age, using the "Monthly Pro Membership + Access to NSFW section" or just the "Access to NSFW section" upgrade. Find out more: Account Upgrades.
If you're already upgraded, just like to this thread to unlock the NSFW content.

Downloaded 180 times

D3T0X

From the Hell
Member for 6 years
Just need to wait. That's a loading screen. Time varies based on speed of device

zzoi50

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank its work but now i always fails the mision although i manage to complete the puzzle within the time limit @D3T0X

D3T0X

From the Hell
Member for 6 years
Thank its work but now i always fails the mision although i manage to complete the puzzle within the time limit @D3T0X
I'll have to have a play through there were no errors during QA.

Narutake

Moonblink is my queen ?
Member for 5 years
"Your goal: seduce all the females" so then it's basically just mass effect for Android then lol

SapphireE

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 6 years
Is this a male/female shep option or just male shep?

SapphireE

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 6 years
Just Male and named Six. So I lost interest

SapphireE

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 6 years
Same as him
We can complete the puzzle but in the online guide were supposed to click the collectible found button but it's covered up by hide skip Auto and menu.

millerdogg1

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Sounds great but can't download it says old version

Status
Not open for further replies.